• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

None.

Then don't post. It's spam.

Dreamcast: Grandia II

That gets a thumbs up from me. :] (And reminds me that I'll have a playthrough to work on the next time I boot it up...)

------------

Right now, I've got a few things on my plate:

PSX/2: Grandia Xtreme, FF9

GC/Wii: FE10

360: Gears of War (haven't played my 360 much, despite buying it in July or so)

man i got a bunch of games on my roster...

Super Mario RPG

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

Chrono Trigger DS

Castlevania Order of Ecclesia

Castlevania Portrait of Ruin

DKC2

and Animal Crossing City Folk

- Castlevania 2: Belmont's Revenge

- Castlevania Order of Ecclesia

- Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles

- Megaman 1-6

- Megaman X2, 3 and 6

- Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

- Advance Wars Days of Ruin

- Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages

- Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission

- Metroid Prime 1 and 2

- Fire Emblem Thracia 776

- Devil May Cry 3

- Makai Kingdom (lost my way of playing though -_-)

• Fire Emblem Thracia 776
  • Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Metroid Revolution EX (hack)
  • Mega Man 9
  • Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
  • Super Metroid Redesign (hack)
  • Rockman Exhaust (hack)
  • Rockman 2 Deluxe Version (hack)
  • Sailor Moon Another Story

* Pokémon Platinum (digging in the Underground for Shards, for the Move Tutors)

* Pokémon Emerald (tryoing to breed a competitive Eevee with a high powered Hidden Power Electric or Grass)

* Tokimeki Memorial Drama Series 1 : Nijiiro no Seishun (finishing my first playthrough)

* Puyo Puyo 2 (trying to finish the Tower mode using no continues and having high score so I can fight Masked Satan)

Final Fantasy 9 (I'm on disk three right now, and it's getting really hard.)

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (This game is still fun after a couple of playthroughs lol.)

Fire Emblem: Path Of Radiance (I'm doing a Laguz run for fun and trying the Hawks for once.)

StarCraft: Brood War (I usually make maps there for fun.)

Phoenix Wright: Justice For All (boring as hell)

It's case 3 isn't it...that bloody case does most players in :( Though personally for me it was Case 5 of the first game that did me in I thought it was pretty rubbish until the end of the first day then it got interesting...

* Puyo Puyo 2 (trying to finish the Tower mode using no continues and having high score so I can fight Masked Satan)

Good luck with that. As someone who struggled to unlock/fight Carbuncle in the Gamecube version of Puyo Puyo Fever I know how hard no continues and x can be (Carbuncle is no continues and activate Fever Mode fewer than four times or more than 12 times :unsure: or reach the last stage with a multiple of 7 number of continues :( *)

*-Most versions of the game have a glitch whereby you can lose the Popoi stage until you have the right number of continues then enter the replay menu, save and bam, you'll be fighting Carbuncle :( I abused the glitch for the PC version (I wasn't prepared to got through with it twice)...then translated the unlock all code :( I prefer the PC version becuase of the Endless Mode Character Selection, Single Player Character Select cheats and no load times...

Crazy tangent aside games I'm playing.

Wii: Mario Kart Wii, Boom Blox. I'll be retiring Mario Kart Wii for a bit once I've unlocked every character and Kart. I don't own Super Mairo Galaxy so I get the fun of getting Rosalina the mans way (every cup in mirror mode beaten with 1-star rating or more...). I have to say it is the easiest Mario Kart as far as 150CC and Mirror mode go...sure it is has the most ways to get screwed over (if a blue shell followed by a red shell followed by a pow block followed by being hit by bullet bill you'll be inm last place for sure...) but it seems to be the easiest to catch up on...I am using automatic steering which I think is contributing.

DS: Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations.

I'm currently maining:

Ace Combat 6

Grand Theft Auto IV

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Bits on the side:

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Playing right now, as I type this)

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

A lot of DS games

FFVII just to see if it's as good as everyone says. At this point I say it isn't.

Every Shining Force game except NEO and EXA

Sonic Unleashed

Dead Rising

All except Sonic Unleashed and Dead Rising is being done illegally

It's case 3 isn't it...that bloody case does most players in :( Though personally for me it was Case 5 of the first game that did me in I thought it was pretty rubbish until the end of the first day then it got interesting...

Yeah, third case. It's really boring. The whole game is, actually. I was expecting something as awesome as the first game but it just wasn't as good.

And yeah, Case 5 in the first game was a bit boring the first day but it got really awesome later on. :lol: