New Years

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

no major plans, it's just another day usually; as for resolutions I have two for certain, 1) to take a more reserved and steady approach to relationships (hopefully finally culminating in a true romance that lasts more than 5 months) and 2) to become more active everyday, in things I enjoy and also in more physical activity; yep, that about does it ^_^

Resolutions: Drink less alcohol, go to the gym at least three times a week.

Plans for tonight: Drinking alcohol at a small party thing at my mother's friend's house.

Byebye!

I've never been one to make resolutions, nor have I ever really looked at New Years as something other than an excuse to stay up late at night... which I do all the time, anyway. Oops, it looks like I've taken a shit on everyone's good cheer. My bad.

Well... I just want to get my license and hopefully a girlfriend and a job and stuff. And getting into the highest level of band at school (but there is stuff that's going to get in the way of this - best solution is to try harder, which I will do). But New Years this year? Sleepover with five of my really good friends, with yesterday (one after New Years) spent with good friends I not only grew up with, but haven't seen in a year and a half. : D

Edited by Nathan Graves