How did You find the forums?

I was searching for corn.

But seriously, I found this site from a wiki article about Rajaoin's apparent death and I joined because the forums had just reopened.

Edited by Fireman

Somebody on GameFaqs told me this place offered free and rare FE1-6 hentai. I was lied to.

Serious, I was looking for some official and fanart of FE4 characters because I was in need of some art for the FE4 OST arrange soundtrack. I found some and I was really impressed with the site's information on older FE games. It never cross my mind to join the forums until September 08 when I just said to myself "I'm gonna join!"

Somebody on GameFaqs told me this place offered free and rare FE1-6 hentai. I was lied to.

Serious, I was looking for some official and fanart of FE4 characters because I was in need of some art for the FE4 OST arrange soundtrack. I found some and I was really impressed with the site's information on older FE games. It never cross my mind to join the forums until September 08 when I just said to myself "I'm gonna join!"

you shouldhave joined when the forums didnt suck man.

I actually knew this forum quite a well.

This site dates back to Angel Sword Memories. The old site..it didn't have a forum..

I used to look around the forum quite a lot but never intended to join =/ Until I got bored.

Edited by Luxord

I was around back when this place was still known as Angel Sword but I didn't find the forums for quite some time. I only really became active after FESS closed down, bless her dear departed soul.

I joined in a similar manner to Fireman. I saw the reference on Wiki, curious I went to see the site, found the info useful, and on a whim, decided to join after sapping the info from the site for weeks.

I was looking at a faqs guide for FE3 on GameFaqs and it mentioned this site. I was a lurker for about 3 months, but I was thinking if I should join the forums or not, and then I made my decision and joined the forums.

Jyosua told me that the forums were back up, so I joined. I quit a few days later and completely forgot about the place until my 22nd birthday when I got a bunch of emails telling me people had left comments on my profile. Most of you should know the rest.

I used this site often for my FE info, but then I have a question that I couldn't find the answer, so I decided to join here.

Through affiliation with FEP. I used Vincent's site a lot for FE data when I debated. I've also (sorta) known Vincent in the FE community for around 4+years. I decided to give the forum a visit one time out of curiosity.