39 members have voted

1. 1. Who shall I use?

• Rebecca
    • Wil
  2. 2. Who shall I use?

• Sain
    • Kent
    • Lowen

Bartre has low starting speed but better than Dorcas. I've never really liked Kent and Sain but I don't like cavaliers in general.

Bartre's speed growth is a good deal higher than Dorcas', but it takes quite a while for him to catch up to Dorcas. Bartre's base speed is so low that it's actually below the Fighter class base.

Bartre's speed growth is a good deal higher than Dorcas', but it takes quite a while for him to catch up to Dorcas. Bartre's base speed is so low that it's actually below the Fighter class base.

I left out one word that changes the sentance.

Bartre has worse starting speed but double Dorcas's growth in speed.

Lowen if you like a General in a horse, Sain for anything else,a as he's as good as Kent, but has more personality.

As for Rebecca vs Will, use Rebecca. She's cute, but she's better in most of the stats.

They both have terrible AS the entire way through the game lol

Ignore the topic title. I started out with just Rebeca vs Wil, but now I have more choices.

I'm at Chapter 16 and I'm making my decision on who is going to be my main team for a while.

Right now I have:

Eliwood

Hector

Matthew

Erk

Florina

Oswin

Priscilla over Serra

Lyn over Guy

Dorcas or Bartre (leaning towards Dorcas; no poll)

Sain or Kent or Lowen (leaning towards Sain)

Wil or Rebecca

Any help with my team is appreciated.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Sain + Kent is a fast growing and incredibly useful support. Guy is better than Lyn, but Lyn is required in a couple of chapters. Bartre and Dorcas are both mediocre past early-game. Wil and Rebecca aren't very good thanks to being locked to bows.

Rebecca's affinity is better than Wil's, though. And you don't have to limit your core group to only 9 units.

If you really want to use an Archer (they both suck), go with Rebecca. She's tough to raise, but she's a monster late-game.

Lowen is a mounted tank with a great affinity, and good supports with Eliwood, Marcus, and maybe Harken. I prefer him over Sain and Kent.

Dorcas > Bartre.

I like both archers, and you should definitely take Guy along, he has a high critical rate, meaning that he can dismantle a unit in one blow. It wont happen with every foe he faces, but it will. I like Guy.

--Also I like Sain for his power hit, he packs a punch, Kent is also great. Lowen, er...it wouldn't hurt to take him if you want to have three paladins, or five if you count Marcus and Isadora.

Edited by Zakelina

Woops, I missed that I had Florina and Oswin in there as well. I guess I just missed them. Anyway that makes 11.

With what I am saying about the Cavaliers is if I had to choose one, which should I choose?

Woops, I missed that I had Florina and Oswin in there as well. I guess I just missed them. Anyway that makes 11.

With what I am saying about the Cavaliers is if I had to choose one, which should I choose?

Definitely Sain. Dont listen to the others. ^^

well...Wil can support with Rebecca and/or Lyn; Rebecca can support with Lowen and/or Sain; as stated, Kent and Sain can support each other and Kent can also support Lyn; Lowen can also support Eliwood...so, it doesn't matter too much to which of these units you chose just that you probably should not use Rebecca if you happen to choose Kent as your cavalier since she won't get any support from your other units -as you implied you don't want to use both archers-; I hope that wasn't too confusing :mellow:

well...Wil can support with Rebecca and/or Lyn; Rebecca can support with Lowen and/or Sain; as stated, Kent and Sain can support each other and Kent can also support Lyn; Lowen can also support Eliwood...so, it doesn't matter too much to which of these units you chose just that you probably should not use Rebecca if you happen to choose Kent as your cavalier since she won't get any support from your other units -as you implied you don't want to use both archers-; I hope that wasn't too confusing :mellow:

No, I understood. I think I'll use Rebecca, Sain, and Guy. Lyn is levels ahead of everyone else. So when I need her she'll be fine. I looked at a Rebecca topic and she seems like a beast, even though Snipers suck.

I suggest Rebecca and Sain. Rebecca is just plain better than Wil and Sain since it looks like you're choosing regardless of supports. Kent is still good, but Lowen's not good without supports.