What controller do you use?

Controller  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you use?

• Wiimote (horizontal)
    • Wiimote (vertical)
    • Gamecube controller
    • Classic controller

What controller do you use to play this game? I use the wiimote on its side cause I got used to it after playing Super Paper Mario and it felt really easy to use. I haven't tried any of the others yet but I assume gamecube is similar to PoR. I'm not gonna buy a classic controller and wiimote (vertical) seems too weird.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use the gamecube controller because I used it for PoR and I find it easier to press a single button for certain things like examining a units' stuff than B and 1/2.

I didn't even know you could use a classic controller.

I use the wii-mote on its side, just because after using the wii-mote to turn the game on, I'm too lazy to go grab my GCN controller. I'll use either, I just stick with the basic configuration. But the vertical wii-remote mode really bugs me.

Wiimote horizontal i have tried most of them, 'cept Classic

Fun fact if you play with the gcc it makes screen darker, i noticed when i had just put my GCC to the side and got new batteries for the wii mote.

Edited by Slayer

I switch between the wiimote(horizontal) and and GC controller depended on my mood. Classic doesnt seem to bad but it's just such a hassle to set it up to use...

I hate the gamecube controller (even if it's the best choice for playing N64 games on the VC), so I went with the classic. Plus, I disliked using the Wiimote for playing Radiant Dawn.

For all those who said that they don't want to waste batteries: get the rechargeable kit for the Wiimotes.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

I use the Wiimote on its side, since I got used to it having played Super Paper Mario, though I also use the Gamecube controller.

And Black Luster Soldier, how much is the recharge kit?

I use the Wiimote on its side, since I got used to it having played Super Paper Mario, though I also use the Gamecube controller.

And Black Luster Soldier, how much is the recharge kit?

I don't know; my brother bought it.