Bleach

CGV

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, that's not what's wrong with it dying so quickly at all.

It makes the chapter seem short and the battle seem drawn out. He really ought to just collect the next 4 issues and stick them into a Jump a month from now at this rate. So many unimportant fights that seemed so randomly placed and end so quickly is getting kind of old, even if it seems to be heading for a climax. It'll look a bit better in Anime form, but that's because they turn 3 or so Manga Chapters into 1 episode.

As for all the Captains dying - I doubt it, with Bleach's track record. 3 tops.

Edited by bunny

Good use of spoiler tags Lyle.

*Shrugs.* Sorry. Buyer Beware.

And I'm sure no one could have guessed that The Captain Commander of Soul Society would have beaten this throwaway enemy eventually.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

They kind of have to go back to Ichigo.

All the weak enemies are dead, and the three espada that are left are all ranked higher than Habiel.

For the record, at this rate, Hitsugaya is gonna get raped. Shunsui is also bound to lose as well.

And Aizen probably won't stay trapped much longer. Yama will probably die in the next 25 or so issues.

They kind of have to go back to Ichigo.

All the weak enemies are dead, and the three espada that are left are all ranked higher than Habiel.

For the record, at this rate, Hitsugaya is gonna get raped. Shunsui is also bound to lose as well.

And Aizen probably won't stay trapped much longer. Yama will probably die in the next 25 or so issues.

.__.

You're saying they have to kill the espada in correct numerical order?

lolz.

Not that they have to, but they surely want to.

Except Yammy. He's in villain limbo. A fate worse than death.

But it's easier on the viewer to see Ichigo finally beat someone who has kicked his ass 4 or 5 times now than to see Hitsugaya or Shunsui lose without a huge effort on the Espada's part.

I pretty much predicted the numbers. So there was no surprise for me there.

What was neat, was the way Halibel's mask worked. Sure it acted as a sensor, but it's pretty freaking awesome looking.

Also, it's my theory that probably every one of the captains not in Hueco Mundo or Toshirou will die.

Most of the vice captains, Yumichka and Ikkaku will probably live too.

Won't happen. Bleach is notorious for lacking death. And in order for Aizen to lose, he needs to overlook something. Ukitake might die, and Shunsui is in a rather bad spot, and Dog face is actually one of the statistically weakest captains in terms of data book stats. But considering there are only really two or 3 near-captain-level vice captains, Kubo will probably leave them.

The only reason Yama-ji is bound to die is because his age and state in Soul Society makes him manga death bait, and him living makes Aizen seem weak.

The top three Espada will either massacre the captains and the Vizard will be protecting Soul Society long enough for Ichigo to get out or the top three Espada will win out in the end with aid from Aizen, with the three Espada being killed on earth and the traitor captains losing in Soul Society.

You guys are severely underestimating Shunsui. Have you guys not read the Turn Back the Pendulum arc? It stated that he, Unohana, and mister on-sick-leave are the only three captains who have been there from the start.

I do think he will get rather slashed up and crap, though. Finally getting to see his bankai will be really nice as well.

I do think that Yamamoto will die though, and the person above me stated the reason why perfectly.

Edited by Eltoshen

You guys are severely underestimating Shunsui. Have you guys not read the Turn Back the Pendulum arc? It stated that he, Unohana, and mister on-sick-leave are the only three captains who have been there from the start.

I do think he will get rather slashed up and crap, though. Finally getting to see his bankai will be really nice as well.

I do think that Yamamoto will die though, and the person above me stated the reason why perfectly.

Don't forget Captain Tuberculosis. Er. Ukitake.

Don't forget Captain Tuberculosis. Er. Ukitake.

That's who I was talking about when I said "Mr. on sick leave" lol.

It's not that I underestimate him. I just realize that he can't come out on top easily. The story is set up so that the captains essentially have to lose or else the manga will rob Ichigo of his Jump-hood.

Did you miss the line where Ichigo said that he's fighting for his friendsomg ike?

Besides, the whole Vizard group is coming to the aid...

The bitches be as strong, maybe stronger than captains... seeing as how they were all essentially captains and vice captains.

No. None of the current arrancar have ever been captains or vice-captains. The only ones who have been captains/vice-captains were the vizards. Are you talking about them?

No. None of the current arrancar have ever been captains or vice-captains. The only ones who have been captains/vice-captains were the vizards. Are you talking about them?

I'm guessing he was, since he also asked

When are we gonna see Arrancar again?

• 2 weeks later...