Sothe + Adept = ^_^

So? You have to bring her into the final chapter and 4-P and 4-3 (where she has more movement than your non-fliers and physical units), and I don't believe she takes away slots from the final chapter until Part IV.

It's what I always do anyway.

You may be wanting to use resolve on someone else than giving another skill to Sanaki to prove yourself she indeed can be worthy something, btw the whole speech was final-chapter-based and yet with the almighty power of 28 base hp and 2 strength you may be wanting to baby her, uh, let's thank the fact IS didn't give her Corona instead of Flare at least

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So? She still makes decent use of Resolve, I don't think it matters who can use it better. (It shouldn't considering anyone who can use it better is either weaker than her at this point or is a lot stronger, enough to handle enemies where she can't).

I'm not even saying she's that good. I'm just saying that she does well with Resolve.

Edited by Nathan Graves

One hit from basically anything will knock her into Resolve HP, so Sanaki will be using it quite often. It also lets her double, Flare, and not get hit more often, though running around in KO range, even with Resolve, is asking to get killed.

IMO any magic user is a good candidate for Resolve. Sanaki just needs it more >.>

Sanaki needs some handholding for a little while...but shes really not too bad..

i usually give her a statue frag and that lets her hold heavier tomes...with that she can usually double (even with Cymbeline)

Sanaki needs some handholding for a little while...but shes really not too bad..

i usually give her a statue frag and that lets her hold heavier tomes...with that she can usually double (even with Cymbeline)

Con doesn't affect Attack Speed. It's Strength. Because of that, Statue Frags are basically extra cash.

she doesn't need heavier fire tomes since Cymbeline in migth is second only to Rexflame and weighs like an Elfire, wind magic is light-weigth and has effective bonus against more classes that however don't show up in Sanaki chapters and yet they do lesser damage.

On top of that as Fayt Raybrandt says attack speed is influenced by strength (which is 2) and not by con

Unless you're using Noland or Boyd.

Nope. Still extra cash. It's not like Boyd or Nolan would have much trouble killing when Colossus activates.

Boyd and Nolan don't even need Colossus to ORKO most of the enemies. If they can double attack, they WILL one round (except red dragons unless they have beastfoe). Reavers are one of the best classes in the game. I personally think they're the best class but that's just me.

Edited by KSFF2150

Boyd and Nolan don't even need Colossus to ORKO most of the enemies. If they can double attack, they WILL one round (except red dragons unless they have beastfoe). Reavers are one of the best classes in the game. I personally think they're the best class but that's just me.

That's not exactly true. Nolan usually doesn't have enough strength to consistently one-round and Boyd doesn't usually have enough Speed to consistently double (My Boyd's always have lots of Speed, but meh). Still, they're both great characters and Reavers really are one of the best classes in the game because of their awesome caps and Crossbows (Laguz rape, if you didn't know).