FE7 Thread

Kintenbo

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mamma mia, where's a guy got to go to see decent to good fanart of barefooted Lyn? (ones where they actually draw the toes right, I hear feet is very hard to draw. I can't even draw)

Edited by Kintenbo

... And spelled wrong =D

Or is it supposed to be like that somehow?

It's one of those internet thangs. You know, where peeps misspell thangs on purpose! Wait, if you mean the Lyn and Lin thing, it's just a Japanese naming for her. Since the whole kanakata stuff spells it that way.

Edited by Kintenbo

It's one of those internet thangs. You know, where peeps misspell thangs on purpose! Wait, if you mean the Lyn and Lin thing, it's just a Japanese naming for her. Since the whole kanakata stuff spells it that way.

Hmm... I was guessing that.

AW!!! NOW I NEED TO EDIT MY COMMENT OF THE EDIT!!!... well, it's still an edit... lol people who didn't see it are probably wondering what I'm talking about XD I'm just crazy.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Why does that picture of Priscilla look mis-colored to me?

because the artist removed the white background color so that it wouldn't have the white around it, but forgot to color in the spots where there was supposed to be white.

*points to sig* hopefully when I get a mug to put in my hack for Fia it'll be nearly as nice as Priscilla normally -since it'll probably be a recolor of her but I haven't decided yet- anyway, it's getting better and better -successfully began editing conversations today-