Stuck on 3-7

Have the BK hold the Bronze Sword before beating 3-6 then have Ike use a Wind Edge.

Ike needs 27 speed to be able to attack the BK safely, though, may need to use a Speedwing.

Edited by Shanan

Have the BK hold the Bronze Sword before beating 3-6 then have Ike use a Wind Edge.

Ike needs 27 speed to be able to attack the BK safely, though, may need to use a Speedwing.

And already beat 3-6 And no speed wings

Edited by Begniongeneral.

This works? I thought playable-BK and enemy-BK were two different units in the game.

I think it'll only work if BK is holding it at the end of 3-6 and Ike attacks him before he moves. I've never tried that myself but that's what I've heard (or something like that).

Anyways, I try to get Ike's speed to 27. He might need a speedwing or bexp. As long as he can survive one attack from the BK he'll be fine. Have Haar nearby to rescue Ike. Battle save before attacking BK just in case he gets a critical or activates Eclipse.

Edited by KSFF2150

what i do is this:

Ike is always level 20 by this time so his speed is usually capped (around 27 or so) and Ike also has in his hands an Iron sword (Ettard destroys Ikes chances of a single attack by BK since its heavy)...I have Reyson use Bliss on Ike (and Soren) to make their biorythym peak, and Soren and Ike usually have a B or A support...Soren be nearby (within 3 spaces so support activates with the 20 to 30% avoid bonus) and have BK come to Ike to attack (with his Alondite) one space away from Ike...98% of the time Ike will survive (usually not taking any damage)...the conversation will happen regardless of who instigates the attack...on the next turn, i have Ike and the surrounding units retreat back a few spaces so BK cant go near them (since they are usually seperated by that swamp)

it helps to battle save (depending on the mode youre playing) before that happens...

:)

what i do is this:

Ike is always level 20 by this time so his speed is usually capped (around 27 or so) and Ike also has in his hands an Iron sword (Ettard destroys Ikes chances of a single attack by BK since its heavy)...I have Reyson use Bliss on Ike (and Soren) to make their biorythym peak, and Soren and Ike usually have a B or A support...Soren be nearby (within 3 spaces so support activates with the 20 to 30% avoid bonus) and have BK come to Ike to attack (with his Alondite) one space away from Ike...98% of the time Ike will survive (usually not taking any damage)...the conversation will happen regardless of who instigates the attack...on the next turn, i have Ike and the surrounding units retreat back a few spaces so BK cant go near them (since they are usually seperated by that swamp)

it helps to battle save (depending on the mode youre playing) before that happens...

:)

Ettards weight is like 17

and ike has atleast 24 or higher in his strenght stat

Edited by Slayer

Try moving Ike into the BK's ranged attack squares during the last turn. The BK will come and attack him from a distance and can't activate Eclipse to eat Ike with. Unless you're really unlucky and he criticals or something (which might not be a problem for some people. I can't remember how much damage the BK usually does, and part of it depends on your Ike) it'll work fine.

Find a way to get Ike's speed to 27, you can't fight him if it isn't. If it is, then just make sure the BK and Ike fight alone on the last turn. No need for rescuing if you do this. And Battle Save (assuming you aren't on hard) before you fight him in case he gets a critical or ability.

I just cleared this chpoater but Im afraid I couldnt get to talk to the BK (though it is my first PT) But I have a question: What happens if I accdentally kill someone of the Brigade?? say Nolan, will he be dead when I return to the Brigade or what?

Try moving Ike into the BK's ranged attack squares during the last turn. The BK will come and attack him from a distance and can't activate Eclipse to eat Ike with. Unless you're really unlucky and he criticals or something (which might not be a problem for some people. I can't remember how much damage the BK usually does, and part of it depends on your Ike) it'll work fine.

This, more or less.

The BK can't move as far as Ike and his ranged attacks are a lot more survivable.

I've never had Ike die on this Chapter, in fact, I find it hard for Ike to die at all. :/

Haar got killed once by going via the North-West and trying to wipe out the DB though (Damned Magic Users >_>).

I just cleared this chpoater but Im afraid I couldnt get to talk to the BK (though it is my first PT) But I have a question: What happens if I accdentally kill someone of the Brigade?? say Nolan, will he be dead when I return to the Brigade or what?

No, they'll just retreat. You'll be able to play as them later so go ahead and kick their asses.

Edited by KSFF2150

^What he said. Also, they give about 2.453% more EXP than the generic enemies. Sothe/Micaiah give 3.5% more.

But most times they're underleveled so they'll give less exp unless you really did some serious boss abuse in part 1 or laguz abuse in 3-6.