Do you actually beat the game?

Metal Rabbit

I have a large gaming library that streches to 6 platforms, and in all I have over 100 individual games. I think I've only beaten 20% of that... and I keep forgetting to go back to do it.

That is my secret shame.

For instance: I've not yet beaten FF3 DS or Mario and Luigi PiT because I get owned by the final boss and I need to go and grind.

Edited by Metal Arc

I've completed most of my games. Oftentimes I'll get bored and quit on the first time through, but I almost always end up picking up the game and finishing it at some point.

I often have trouble with finishing my games as well. I don't know why. I usually get near the end then just never beat them.

I've beaten almost halve the games unless you mean 100% getting everything doing every other side quest you could then no

It's not that I'm not committed. It's just that I always get stuck at a boss halfway through the game.

that happens to me sometimes, but usually I just don't beat it because I'm at the last moment or in a fighting game I have one last character to unlock or in and fps game I just need one more mission

Let's see...

I haven't beaten...

Baten Kaitos Origins

Baten Kaitos Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean

Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles

Legend of Zelda Wind Waker

Opoona

Lord of the Rings The third age

Lord of the Rings The two towers

Xenosaga

Odin Sphere

Dragon Quest VII

Neopets THe darkest fairy (shut up)

Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime 3

Lots of other stuff

Here is what I do. I rent a game, and in that one week period, I can usually beat most games. But, if a games ending evades me, then I will buy it untill completion. Also I will buy a game for Multiplay after I have beaten the story when I rent it. The only one game I wasted enough time to get 100% completion was Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for GBA. BEST EVAR,that was a bitch to beat.

I'm interested in many more games than I have time enough to beat them in. According to my Backloggery account, I've beaten twenty-three percent of the games I own (although this includes games I bought when I was younger and would have no reservations about selling). I'm likely to see to the completion of a game which is engrossing enough that I won't try to juggle other games at the same time, but most other titles end up uncompleted because I have a habit of cycling between games daily as dependent on my mood or interests at the time. This is not the best habit, but I may try to overcome this over the next summer break if I have sufficient enough spare time.

the amount of games i actually play is really small. and i complete most of them. so i would say i complete about 80% of the games i play.

but that's not saying much, since i still don't play many games.

the amount of games i actually play is really small. and i complete most of them. so i would say i complete about 80% of the games i play.

but that's not saying much, since i still don't play many games.

im kinda in this boat...i dont have alot of games but i do beat most of the ones i have..

I have completed all...60 PS2 titles I owned before 11/08, out of all my 105 games -yes I counted them all- I completed 97 of them (and two I'll never play since they were thoughtless random gifts and I can't stand the genre that they are, so I have 6 titles currently that have not been completed spanning all my consoles)

Most of the time, I don't end up beating my games. I usually lose interest by the end and start playing another game for a while, or just stop playing games in general. Some games I do usually beat, though: Fire Emblem and Pokemon come to mind.