Small children

Small children (and bigger ones, children in general under the age of eleven)  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• GAH CAN'T STAND EM
    • they's cute
    • they're trying to kill me
    • they mean no harm
    • some of the cruelest creatures to walk this planet

Seeing as I deal with young kids all the time from ages three to ten, I rather like them. they say some funny stuff, so I always laugh while I babysit.

I can say that I have contact with children more than anybody here. Some of them are cute, some are funny, some are annoying but sometimes, they make me amuse....want them to listen to you? Be something funny, act like their friend....

PEDO

• 3 weeks later...

This reminds me when I was with 4 of my long lost girl friends and out of nowhere liek 10 lil ~8 year olds come and start calling them sluts and bitches and what have you. They also called me a piece of shit for hanging with the 4 of em at the same time. Then I backfliped a kid while holding another upside down. I... felt dumb for trying to beat up a child, but I couldn't just stay there...

I've been an uncle forever, and I must say, my nieces, in general, are annoying and quite disrespectful at times. I tend not to like little kids, but they are fun to mess with. For some reason they often lookup to me (little kids, not my nieces), and not just because I am a giant compared to them either.