Favorite support pairs

riariadne

My favorie pair would probably be Wil and Rebecca. Their almost cannon. I also like Eliwood with Ninian because you unlock a special music.

Edited by Reinfleche

The pairings I like:

• Lyn & Kent
  • Eliwood & Ninian
  • Hector & Farina
  • Sain & Fiora
  • Serra & A punch in the face

Not the most useful pairings out there, but I like them.

Hm...for non-gameplay reasons, I prefer:

• Eliwood x Ninian (canon and all that)
  • Lyn x Kent (I lean toward this Lyn pairing slightly more than the others.)
  • Jaffar x Nino (Hm...not sure what to say.)
  • Serra x Matthew (:lol:)
  • Wil x Rebecca (Not exactly sure why I like this one...)

Edited by Fireman

Jaffar/Legault/Mathew Triangle. Legault and jaffar get the A and Mat gets the B. This is uber Assassin of doom triangle

Or Jaffar/Nino.

Eliwood/Hector/Lyn. Eliwood and Hector get the A and Lyn gets the B.

Erk and Prisscilla.

Favorite: Lyn/Rath; Eliwood/Fiora; Hector/Farina; Priscilla/Heath; Raven/Lucius; Nino/Jaffar; Rebecca/Dart; Oswin/Serra

but who gets A -usually for final battle-: Lyn/Rath; Eliwood/Fiora; Hector/Serra; Priscilla/Raven; Canas/Nino -Athos not used-

or Eliwood/Lyn; Hector/Florina; Rebecca/Wil; Raven/Lucius; Priscilla/Erk -and in this case Athos actually gets used-

or Eliwood/Fiora; Lyn/Hector; Priscilla/Heath; Nino/Jaffar; Canas/Bartre -Athos gets some use here too-

or maybe Eliwood/Hector; Lyn/Rath; Canas/Nino; Priscilla/Guy; Oswin/Serra -current playthrough is leaning this way; Athos won't be used this time-

h8 @ this game's support system. They're too tedious to get and take too long, with very few exceptions. FE6's slowest supports ~= average supports here. And FE9 has a much better system, and 10's is w1n^2 with regards to building the supports.

That said, my favorites...uh... blargh

Eliwood-Hector, I guess

h8 @ this game's support system. They're too tedious to get and take too long, with very few exceptions. FE6's slowest supports ~= average supports here. And FE9 has a much better system, and 10's is w1n^2 with regards to building the supports.

FE9's support system was pretty awesome. FE10... not so much since you can only have ONE support partner (with generic one-liners at that).

My favorite supports:

Hector/Florina

Eliwood/Ninian

Kent/Fiora (Personal favorite)

Erk/Serra

Raven/Lucius

Edited by HeroMystic

I totally agree with this. Anyways, my fave pairings are based off of the conversations and less of the actual support bonuses: Eliwood/Hector, Wil/Rebecca/Dart triangle, Matthew/Guy, Kent/Sain, a few other I can't remember.

FE9's support system was pretty awesome. FE10... not so much since you can only have ONE support partner (with generic one-liners at that).

I like FE10's support system cause you can choose which characters you want to support with each other. The supports also grow at a pretty good speed, ~ 1 level every 2 or 3 chapters. It would've been a lot better with support convos but the system itself is awesome. Only one partner doesn't bug me too much.

Edited by KSFF2150

I'm wondering what gameplay reason you might be referring to, because Serra is Erk's slowest support >.> You're sure you don't mean Priscilla?

I only like it when I don't regard support speed (i.e. turn abuse), because it's Thunder/Thunder, which means full def, avo and crt, which both of them like very much. Screw Priscilla's Wind affinity.

Hector and Oswin is probably my most favoured pairing, since they're both tanks.

Yeah, and this support shows that Hector is actually caring for someone who is probably twice his age.

-----

Any that are with Serra and with Florina.

But for my most favorite paring with Serra, it is with Lucious. =3

I only like it when I don't regard support speed (i.e. turn abuse), because it's Thunder/Thunder, which means full def, avo and crt, which both of them like very much. Screw Priscilla's Wind affinity.

I see. Your other supports were kind of fast though, so SerraxErk jumped out as "this one doesn't belong!"