If You Were A Fire Emblem Class

Princess

I would be a pegasus knight because of my gracefulness and beauty and my caring-ness to heal others when they are in need! Either that or a princess, but I want a pegasus more! ^.^;

Other options:

Cavalier - you are well balanced intellectually and physically and are able to control all areas of the battlefield!

Priest and Priestess - you focus on supporting your teammates on the battlefield with holy magic and healing!

Mage - you are amazing with magic and are very smart in and out of battle! you prefer to nuke your opponents but don't like taking hits back.

Archer - you are weak physically and do not like to take hits, but you are a great support unit and could attack from afar!

Dancer/Bard - like the archer, but even more support and less attack.

Flier - you like to scout and fight when necessary, avoiding all terrain! Are you impatient!?

Axeman - You like to just rush in and destroy everything in your path! You are a beast!

Dark Mage - you like to stay in the shadows and do a LOT of damage. too bad you are slow and have almost NO accuracy!

Swordfighter - you prefer speed over power and aim for the opponents vital points to end the battle quickly!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I'm a big dude and all, I would fit perfectly in any armored based class. I also have the high strength to boot. A second choice would be a Makute since people called a beast in high school as a little joke because of my looks.

I would most likely be a cleric-->valkyrie similar to FE9/10.

you know, i heal and fight with a sword.

it's the class i most identify with, after all.

either that or some sort of mage. most likely anima.

Mage/Sage. Studying magic would be much more applicable to my tastes than learning any normal weapon. Sword would be the only weapon I'd choose, but to quote what Rhys said in FE9:

Rhys: No...I wanted to be a myrmidon. And I had fun... Well...before the cramps started. Oooh, the cramps... Yaaaaa...

Guest FreelancerSealBoy

It's a three-way toss up for me between Swordfighter, Mage, and Archer.

I'm leaning more towards Swordfighter at the moment. Cool moves.

Definitely a mage. I'm skinny, short, and relatively weak, so I'm not on the front lines for sure. That leaves archer, mage, dark mage, or priest. I'd get bored just healing people, so I wouldn't be a priest, and I'm bright and happy, so not a dark mage. And I suck with a bow, so that leaves mage.

I would be a pegasus knight because of my gracefulness and beauty and my caring-ness to heal others when they are in need! Either that or a princess, but I want a pegasus more! ^.^;

You forgot your modesty :P

I think I would be the FE4 Hero, buffer than a Swordmaster, less fast, but still agile.