Did you know...?

Raven

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they should focus more on helping you. We are not even discussing your story and you clearly need help with grammar and sentences.

Take a look at my sig you dope; it's not just me that needs the help. Hint: it's "don't", not "dont".

On second thought, the quote in my sig pretty much sums up your level of intelligence.

Take a look at my sig you dope; it's not just me that needs the help. Hint: it's "don't", not "dont".

On second thought, the quote in my sig pretty much sums up your level of intelligence.

I just post Don't as Dont, I am too lazy to add the '.

Admit it, Shuuda, your level of intelligence is lower than mine, you are too stupid to realize when you have lost. For your story, you could have just said alone in the cell blah blah blah, not both. As a reader, I get what you are trying to say with one simple word, you don't need to let me know two.

And then there is your curious use of WHEN for THEN, PUT for BUT, etc. Sometimes I don't even know what you mean, kid.

Sorry, but are you trying to compare my use of "jail cell", a perfectly acceptable term, and your belief that you can disbelieve science?

A few grammatical errors is nothing compared to your willing ignorance.

Admit it, Shuuda, your level of intelligence is lower than mine, you are too stupid to realize when you have lost.
Simple, that apes never talked, nor will talk, no matter what you may think. Was that too hard to undestand? My post I mean.

Yeah, you're Ein-fucking-stein incarnate.

By the way, Loki:
I am an editor~ Some guy who's too stupid to know that you don't need two words to describe a place. XD

Living Room.

You're actually both wrong in this regard. The only adjective in both cases is the first word, jail and living. The words cell and room are the nouns; they're what you're refering to and don't actually describe anything.

You're actually both wrong in this regard. The only adjective in both cases is the first word, jail and living. The words cell and room are the nouns; they're what you're refering to and don't actually describe anything.

Don't take things so literally.

I can disbelieve what I want, it's my choice to believe whatever the hell I want to believe, you dolt.

I'll stop pointing out that you're wrong when you stop being willfully ignorant.

Science cannot be disbelieved via any sane way. Science is based on facts and evidence; so to ignore it is the same as shutting your eyes, covering your ears and going, "lalalalala I'm not listening!"

Science requires no faith; it just requires you to open your eyes.

Edited by Shuuda

I'll stop pointing out that you're wrong when you stop being willfully ignorant.
Science cannot be disbelieved via any sane way. Science is based on facts and evidence; so to ignore it is the same as shutting your eyes, covering your ears and going, "lalalalala I'm not listening!"

Science requires no faith; it just requires you to open your eyes.

Then show me how it is that we humans came to learn all the languages in the world. If men descended from the ape, as your science claims, what did the first man look like? Black? Asian? Mexican? White? What language did it come speaking? XD

Oh wait, did the second one who came out from descendence was totally different than the first one, right? And it came talking some other language than the first one.

I just post Don't as Dont, I am too lazy to add the '.

Admit it, Shuuda, your level of intelligence is lower than mine, you are too stupid to realize when you have lost. For your story, you could have just said alone in the cell blah blah blah, not both. As a reader, I get what you are trying to say with one simple word, you don't need to let me know two.

And then there is your curious use of WHEN for THEN, PUT for BUT, etc. Sometimes I don't even know what you mean, kid.

I wouldn't make such high claims if I were you. You really need to learn to realize when to simply stop talking.

It's true that science is overrated, though. Science isn't LOL FACT, it's a methodic search for truth. However, even science has needs for dogmas of its own (read: postulates) in order to work. Saying that science is fact and that it requires no faith is a contradiction - saying it's "fact" implies faith.

blah blah yada yada

Then show me how it is that we humans came to learn all the languages in the world. If men descended from the ape, as your science claims, what did the first man look like? Black? Asian? Mexican? White? What language did it come speaking? XD

Oh wait, did the second one who came out from descendence was totally different than the first one, right? And it came talking some other language than the first one.

Humans didn't come from apes. Apes and humans both evolved from the same now-extinct ancestors. Apes developed traits that fit their enviornment, while we developed different traits. Thus, they differed. Also, does it matter? The first humans were Neanderthals, iirc. They grunted.

That doesn't make any sense.

Loki, you are a fool to continue your argument when you are clearly incorrect, with every post you make my respect for you lowers.

You had respect for me? :lol:

Anyway, I don't wanna argue anymore. I'll just keep my beliefs to myself. You guys are free to believe what you want, and so am I. ^^

Key word, had.

Exactly what I said. But like I said, I don't care about respect, nor any of the stuff that you people might think I care for. Live life, don't take everything so serious.

*Starts to think on next pwnage character*