will you get it

will you get Fe11 when it comes to the U.S.  

56 members have voted

1. 1. will you get it?

• yes
    • no
    • already have it

eh...no DS and to be perfectly honestly, I'm not too interested really, just looking at some of the characters' stats makes me cringe unless the enemies don't have much damage output...it's gonna hurt .-. but if I feel inclined I may play a ROM of it at a future date (and what the hell is with Marth's skill? is that a mistype in that section or doesn't skill effect accuracy anymore? @_@)

just looking at some of the characters' stats makes me cringe unless the enemies don't have much damage output...it's gonna hurt .-.
Not every game is FE4/9/10........
(and what the hell is with Marth's skill? is that a mistype in that section or doesn't skill effect accuracy anymore? @_@)
Skill still affects accuracy, but the penalty is so negligible because Marth uses Swords, you know the weapon with overkill accuracy?

I don't think I can live with the fact that I can't get Etzel and all those other side chapters without killing half my units. And...class change is weird...it defeats the point of a class. >.>;

I think I'll just get it on an emulator first and see if I like it or not...and then buy it if I do...

Most characters are crap and don't have personalities either, so letting them die isn't that difficult. Well... lining them up to get killed by a boss or turning them into curates and use them as meatshield makes you feel like some evil dictator, but other than that it isn't too bad...

Etzel is hot and has a sweet background story. If only he were a better unit... I wanted to use him only, you know? :( Maybe I'll RGN abuse him one PT... He has L14 levels left to gain 9 magic points, that should be too hard. Speed worries me more. And with HP like that I'll have to hide him in the back... Yay for Swarm and Fortify?

And...class change is weird...it defeats the point of a class. >.>;

No it doesn't. It just saves some characters from being total crap and gives others a well deserved boost.

Edited by Tamara

Pre-ordered and I can not wait to play and I get a free poster, because I know people at game stop. Also do we get something for pre-ordering it ?

Gamestop gave a limited edition art cell with Shadow Dragon pre-orders. =\

Buy it? No. Don't even own a DS.

In your case the question should be are you going to play it anyway? Don't look at me crazy. Not buying it could seriously change the future direction of the franchise (including it having a future at all).

It usually doesn't. You act like this problem is exclusive to GameSpot.

ALL stores usually don't ever get in a shipment of new games on the day they're released.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

I'll be buying it tomorrow at gamestop hopefully. Knowing them though the shipment will not have arrived in time.

Given how often I hear this it makes me wonder why the release dates are set the way they are.

Here in Europe game relase day is Friday and store get their copies in on Wednesday or Thursday (sometimes earlier but its pretty rare).