My FE5 Headdesk Topic

General Spoon

Chapter 14 is going to suck, isn't it? I just got to it, and looked at the map. Doesn't look fun, and I'm sure they'll be floods of reinforcements. Any reinforcements in particualr I should worry about?

NPC Dragonknights.

I'm dead serious.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these those enemies that are so smart they wear green? Because I heard about them.

Yep, they are the guys.

They are there to "help" the bad guys, iirc.

Also there's more NPC enemies in Ch17 Solar Path, I think.

Did you kill any of those horribly weak Javelin Soldiers? Because they count as being Lenster-allied.

It's hard enough just recruiting Xavier, so I wouldn't worry too much about the Member Card. It's not worth it.

Wait, what? I thought you only had to save all the green units. I'm supposed to leave the Javelin guys alive as well???

You could capture them. Just don't release them.

Oh, great. That'll ruin my plan. Maybe I'll just forget the Member Card. After all, I already got Xavier. I'll be asking too much if I try to get both Xavier and Member Card.

Do the secret shops sell anything good?

How badly do I want the Rezire tome in chapter 14?

Getting the Rezire tome isn't too difficult. It's the Dragon Lance you should be worried about. You can get the Rezire tome without ever coming into the range of any ballistae easily. Dean will have to be preoccupied though so he won't help much in the defense of the town.

How badly do I want the Rezire tome in chapter 14?

Basically Linoan can use it at base level. So if you don't her to be captured easily in Ch14x, get it.

Also, doesn't Dean abandon your party in Chapter 14x, if she's captured?

Edited by Oushin

Basically Linoan can use it at base level. So if you don't her to be captured easily in Ch14x, get it.

Also, doesn't Dean abandon your party in Chapter 14x, if she's captured?

I had Linoan surrounded by four units most of the time since I wanted to save Rezire. But that's just me.

During my playthrough, I sometimes use Warp to check out the next few chapters without saving to plan from before who's going to fill up their fatigue. I don't care if anyone dies/gets captured during my inspections. I've seen Dean leave a couple of times. My guess is that he leaves whenever Linoan gets killed or captured. And I think it applies to all chapters instead of only 14x.

I had Linoan surrounded by four units most of the time since I wanted to save Rezire. But that's just me.

You could just give her Homer's Lightning spell, he can do fine with other types of magic, and it is his main weapon in the Arena.

You could just give her Homer's Lightning spell, he can do fine with other types of magic, and it is his main weapon in the Arena.

Lightning only has 20 uses while Rezire had 60. I don't use Linoan for combat except when I send her to the Arena. Mine still didn't promote yet though.

Lightning only has 20 uses while Rezire had 60. I don't use Linoan for combat except when I send her to the Arena. Mine still didn't promote yet though.

Yes, but Linoan, other than Rezire and Lighting, has only Thunder and Fire and Wind as tome options when she starts, iirc.

Yes, but Linoan, other than Rezire and Lighting, has only Thunder and Fire and Wind as tome options when she starts, iirc.

Actually, she can't even use Wind since Wind is D-rank. I think Linoan starts with E on Wind. She'll have to promote before she can use Wind.

On chapter 15, when Leaf talks to the bishop, does he make ALL of your guys escape, or just Leaf?

Does Amalda have to survive this chapter to be recruited later?

Also, when Ralph started talking, I thought he was just some random villager.

Edited by Navarre

On chapter 15, when Leaf talks to the bishop, does he make ALL of your guys escape, or just Leaf?

Everyone escapes, and you get a Restore staff for saving the church. As far as I know, it would be better to visit the church rather than escape the usual way.

Does Amalda have to survive this chapter to be recruited later?

Not sure about this one, but it would seem logical that she survives for you to recruit her later, if you go that route. I don't think she should have too much trouble surviving anyways, unless if you get unlucky.

Not sure about this one, but it would seem logical that she survives for you to recruit her later, if you go that route. I don't think she should have too much trouble surviving anyways, unless if you get unlucky.

If you go through the Lunar Path, you can't get her. But you still can steal her Scroll and equipment. You get Conomore instead.

Both of them suck, but she's better.