Naruto

Florete

I forgot that they didn't know about Sasuke and Akatsuki.

...Come to think of it, what's gonna happen to Sound?

Sounds like a revenge plot.

But seriously, who know? They could live their lives happily for all I care, they're just anotehr country now - just like the country of the waves & Rock & Sand.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I got bored and decided to read the chapters from where the English Manga left off so I read from 413-453. Lol! Okay I pretty much like what happened really. There were good fights and stuff like that. I just hope Danzo dies soon. Sasuke will probably do it then Naruto and Sasuke will see each other Taka will flee Kisame will get 8 tails then I have no clue. Just guesses. I also liked Zetsu being able to split himself up into his two halves it fits and would be a good defensive/offensive move. I was a bit shocked I never expected Kisame to last so long when he was first introduced but he grew on me and I heard he had the most Chakra of all the Akatsuki I knew he would be there for a long time. He is now one of my favorite Akatsuki ranking fourth for me .

EDIT: I never expected Konahamru to have Rasengan!! The Shadow Dopplegangers maybe but never the Rasengan!!!

Edited by Knight of Zero

....so what happened after Chiyo revived Gaara? D:

I'm at a loss here.

go read thats way too far behind...

Anyways

I can't wait for when sasuke interrupts the meeting. And i can't believe they want to kill anko

go read thats way too far behind...

Anyways

I can't wait for when sasuke interrupts the meeting. And i can't believe they want to kill anko

NUUUUUUUUU.

The entire chapter revolves around talking about friendship, and Naruto states he refuses to betray Sasuke. Danzo reveals that he possesses a Sharingan.

Just after my friend suggested that danzo might be Tobi.

Everything pretty much points to that but he's a lot older than he should be if thats how it turns out.

I should've been paying more attention to what I said. Kirsche was referring to Tobi, not Obito.

Danzo has a

Sharingan? He's either a former Uchiha or Obito.

My previous reply would refer to the second option in this. Everything points to

Danzo being Obito

except that he is too old. A big thing that would help is if we could set up a time line of previous events. If Danzo's meeting between Hanzo and Yahiko's group was before the death of

Obito

, then we can rule that out.

It is actually possible for him to be Obito. After all he is looking for orochimaru's data about experiments because it could help his right arm and eye. And remember that the right side of his body was trapped in the rock. and now that i look at him once again in the anime he doesn't look that old.

It is actually possible for him to be Obito. After all he is looking for orochimaru's data about experiments because it could help his right arm and eye. And remember that the right side of his body was trapped in the rock. and now that i look at him once again in the anime he doesn't look that old.

The 3rd databook puts him in his 70s. Kakashi, and Obito if he were still alive, are only around their early 30's, IIRC. Everything but the age point to Danzo being Obito. Danzo's age is the prime, and best, factor against that though.

The 3rd databook puts him in his 70s. Kakashi, and Obito if he were still alive, are only around their early 30's, IIRC. Everything but the age point to Danzo being Obito. Danzo's age is the prime, and best, factor against that though.

70's damn well i guess it must be me convincing my self not to see him that old.