Mario vs Sonic

Mr.Shiu and Watch

mario sonic  

35 members have voted

1. 1. sonic mario

• Mario
    • Sonic

Mario can throw fire, double in size, fly with a cape, fly with a tail and ears, fly with a raccoon suit, turn into a statue, turn invincible, turn into a ghost, turn into a bee, ride a dinosaur, swim, drive well, paint, and bunch of other stuff.

Sonic can turn yellow and fly, and become a stretchy werewolf.

Also, Mario does all those well, while Sonic sucks at it half the time.

I once favored Sonic over Mario, but now, it's Mario for me. I also grew up with him. I haven't really cared that much about Sonic in the pass few years.

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

Sonic. I grew up with Sega in the video game world, and even if I grew out out of my hate for Nintendo with time and came to get a liking of them, and also despite the fact Sonic lost its credibility in the last years, I still find him cool and have nostalgia of him.

Sonic.

I grew up with his games. All of his Mega Drive games were top-class, better than anything I've played, old and new.

Yes, I did own a NES and Super Mario Bros. 3, the best in the old-school Mario series. I loved all of Sonic's titles over it.

Sonic. I manage to like his games better. Also, in a 1 on 1 fight Sonic would win easily. Mario wouldn't even be able to get Sonic in his view, let alone jump on his face.

Sonic. I manage to like his games better. Also, in a 1 on 1 fight Sonic would win easily. Mario wouldn't even be able to get Sonic in his view, let alone jump on his face.

Except Sonic isn't really that fast until he goes down a steep hill or one of those spring things shoot him up a loop de loop or something.

Except Sonic isn't really that fast until he goes down a steep hill or one of those spring things shoot him up a loop de loop or something.

But unlike Mario he can call on the power of the 7 Dragon Balls and make a wish to give him ultimate power for the rest of the game and become a Super Saiyan.

Mega Man pwns both of them very hard

My vote is a tie. Sonic games have the better soundtrack (Sonic 3 and Knuckles anyone?), and Sonic is too fast for Mario.

But Mario is more influential (for good and bad) and has a larger library of good games (Super Mario Bros. 3 anyone?).