• Zihark
    • Lucia
    • Mia
    • Stefan
  3. 3. Favorite Sentinel

• Aran
    • Devdan
    • Nephenee

Who's your favorite Marshall, Trueblade, and Sentinel?

After my Sword Master version in FE4 I'm saying this:

It's a opinion topic.

Mine are Gatrie, Mia, and Nephenee.

If I forgot, someone tell me.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshall: Gatrie, because he would hit on trees with skirts lololol

Trueblade: Mia for being HOT and skilled with a sword. Too bad her voice got ruined in the NA version of Radiant Dawn.

Sentinel: Aran. I think Nephenee is overrated. inb4 fanboyish insults

Marshall: It's a tie between Tauroneo and Gatire, but I picked Tauro cause of his facial hair.

Trublade: Another tie between Mia and Stefan, but I picked Stefan cause he's gonna need some love. Zihark is pretty cool too. Lucia and Edward are just OKAY. IMO.

Sentinel: Aran. Cause he looks like Dark Magician when he reaches Sentinel. And I agree with BLS.

All of my people I picked have green hair....Coincidence? I THINK SO!!!

Edited by Lyle Dayek

Gatrie for his awesome personality and cause I don't really like any of the others.

Tie between Edward and Mia but I chose Edward for being one of the few DB members that I actually use.

Nephenee cause she's hot even though my luck with her isn't very good. If Aran had a personality, I might've voted for him.

Brom: He got a chapter with only three people in it. That has to count for something. I don't use much Generals in this game, though.

Zihark: Earth affinity, innate Adept, Nolan's best bud, doesn't annoy me. Stefan is a close second since he's my other swordsman for endgame.

Aran: I don't like Soldiers as a whole, but Danved is pretty meh and Nephenee competes with more people.

Edited by Emperor Alvis

Trueblade: Edward. In terms of usefulness, it's a close tie-up between him, Zihark and Mia. But Edward's always been a favourite of mine, due to his cheerful personality and his overall helpfulness to the Dawn Brigade. Plus, he (for me, at any rate) turns out to be among the strongest of the trueblades. In general I reckon he's my favourite character.

Marshall: Tauroneo. Great character in personality and design. He's not as good with defence as Gatrie or Brom, but his resistance is quite strong.

Sentinel: Nephenee. FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP Oh those glory moments with Brom, kicking ass all the way through Parts II and III...

Marshall: Gatrie. He just kicks ass.

Trueblade: Mia, though I really don't like the Trueblade class.

Sentinel: Aran. I think Nephenee is overrated, just like Black Luster Soldier.

Gatrie: They're all pretty meh, but Gatrie has the perk of being funny on occasion. And he's the best of the four.

Stefan: No competition for this level of awesomeness. The world gets turned to stone and he doesn't notice. No one in the game can compete with that, much less fools like Edward.

Aran: His name in the Japanese version is the same as mine. Danved has much better lines and Neph has bewbs, but Aran will always have that special place in my heart for that, even if he does have less personality than generic soldiers and random fodder bosses (See: Septimus, and even people we don't fight like Alder. wtf IS, wtf.).

Gatrie for being amazing and being able to max all stats

Edward for being in the DB and having amazing avoid and Str.

Aran, though I use Nephenee as well. He is just very slightly better (and in the DB, so needed more)

Edward for being in the DB and having amazing avoid and Str.

It may just be me, but every time I use Mia she maxes strength, skill, speed, and defense without much BEXP.

I beg to differ. Zihark > other Trueblades.

^ Yes.

Zihark has the second most personality (Other than Stefan) and has some DEF and an innate Adept! How does that mean he's worse than other Trueblades? In other news, Lucia is awesome if you have enough patience to train her.