• Minish Cap
    • Twillight Princess
    • Phantom Hourglass

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Majora's Mask no contest. I love wierd games that have moons that crash to earth and you can time travel and you can shape shift.

Oracle of Ages/Seasons. Though Link's Awakening was pretty much what felt like a key Zelda experience to me was.

The worst is highly tied with Minish Cap and Phantom Hourglass, but the latter clearly wins with its almost Doki! Doki! Panic-esque appearance in the series.

My favorite was the Four Swords game on Gamecube. I used to always be the blue link and kick the stuff out of my friend who was always the purple link. :lol:

I wish this game had more levels, and the idea of a four player story mode is awesome.

The worst is highly tied with Minish Cap and Phantom Hourglass, but the latter clearly wins with its almost Doki! Doki! Panic-esque appearance in the series.

Man I really don't get why everyone hates those ones, I thought they were awesome!

My favorite was the Four Swords game on Gamecube. I used to always be the blue link and kick the stuff out of my friend who was always the purple link. :lol:

I wish this game had more levels, and the idea of a four player story mode is awesome.

dude i just beat that one earlier today..good fookin game..

anyway A Link to the Past all the way baby...i loved the first two Zeldas alot but when this one came out, BAMMM! it was like a whirlwind of win hit my face...ill never forget the first time i played through that game...so awesome..i dont think any Zelda has really come close to winning for me as much as that one although TP came close..OoT was excellent but its the most overrated of the series..AND NO REMAKES PLEASE! i have like 3 versions of OoT as it is! >_<

My favorite was WindWaker. It's stupid how some people hate it just because it looks different. Gameplay > Graphics, and I absolutely loved the huge world, exploration, and otherwise same Zelda series goodies it offered.

I've loved all the ones I've beaten, though. OoT, MM, ALttP, TP, MC, PH, and FS. Phantom Hourglass was probably my least favorite, but I still enjoyed it.

ALttP tied with WW, weird, I know. ALttP was a rather long game for me and WW seems to be the shortest Zelda game out of what I've played, so I like both of them, for different reasons. Next would be the Oracle of Ages/Seasons and OoT.

I wish I had the chance to enjoy Majora's Mask, but I lacked the expansion pak, I forgot what happened to mine.

Too many to choose from. There were so many great Zelda games it's hard to pick one. I really can't choose a fave. I guess OoT, MM, WW, and TP are at the top in no particular order

I am horribly, horribly biased toward the first two. Besides those two, I also enjoyed Windwaker and Majora's Mask quite a bit. The Oracle games are pretty good as well.