1. 1. Well?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She easily beats Karel stat wise.
At base level she doesn't double some of the faster classes in Chapter 32. I think she has some problems doubling against other classes, and we're not even getting into her lack of damage output here. And we're not even going beyond offense, either. Edited by Nathan Graves

what mode are you talking about?

easy- you hardly need any speed to double. not double- swordmaster maybe.

hard-she will still double, just not as much.

I don't like using Bartre so I never recruit her.

This.

Although I'll end up using her eventually just for support's sake. But she can't be worse than Renault can she? ... God how I suffered with Renault's supports

Renault and Karla usually end up contending with each other for title of worst character in the game. From what I've seen, Renault is considered slightly better than Karla because he can use staves while Karla is just another lousy offensive unit. Renault can also be recruited without having to train someone like Bartre. But I never recruited Karla, so I can't say if I agree with this viewpoint or not.

I don't get her, because I don't like Bartre at all. Too much work for too lousy a character. If she had decent stats, it might be worth it to train a unit you don't like. I'd only use her to get all supports convos.

I didn't recruit Karla yet, but I saw her stats and she isn't that good, she doesn't have good spped for a swordmaster, skill is OK though, besides, you have to train Bartre, witch in that case I prefer Dorcas by far.

If there happens to be a spot open I usually use her as filler in Chapter 30.

She has decent speed and Strength and there are quite a few axe users so she usually does alright.

However I usually don't get her as I find Dorcas or Geitz to be far better then Bartre.

And I also prefer pretty much every aspect of the berserker class over the fighter class as well.

Edited by Not Changed by VASM :(

Che. I really don't use Batre. I'd rather train Dart.

other than that...

-OMFG KARLA APPEARED-

-You! Wench!-

-Wins-

-Yay!-

-Steals Wo Dao-

-Goes buy more stuff-

that's all she does for me... o_o

I agree. Batre really isn't to slow. He has Dew from FE4's speed growth and Dew was never called slow.

It's his base speed that utterly destroys Bartre's earlygame. His beginning speed is so low it's actually less than the fighter class base speed.

On topic: I never got that far to recruit Karla cause this game is pretty new to me. Also I don't really like Bartre, so I just end up using Geitz and Hector.

Edited by Reinfleche