Do most commercials annoy you?

luigi bros

Do most commercials annoy you  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do they?

• Yes
    • No

Perfume adverts really confuse me. Most of them have nothing to do with the perfume smelling nice.

Edited by Shuuda

I haven't seen much commercials, (don't watch TV much) but most infomercials are annoying. The ones with this one middle aged sounding woman that's overly enthusiastic, particularly. Man.......

I love commercials because they give me a chance to get up and do something without missing the show. I usually get up and grab a drink or a snack while the commercials are running.

Commercials can be hit or miss with me. I remember actually taping a Dairy Queen advert because it was so funny. Anything with babies automatically fails.

I hate babies.

Only when they purposely crank up the volume, so they can expect you to hear their ad over anything else.

And the fact that in America drugs are advertised far too much, let alone at all. Not to mention idiots tend to start believing in those commercials...

The worst is when I am watching TV with My Mom, Sister, Or female friends and comercials come on for sexual medicine. like natural male enhancement and stuff for ED and shit.

The worst is when I am watching TV with My Mom, Sister, Or female friends and comercials come on for sexual medicine. like natural male enhancement and stuff for ED and shit.

Oh yeah, those are embarrassing. I stand up and leave when that happens. Anyway, rarely I do that now a days since I watch tv in my own room. Got my own box now. ^^

Yes, they annoy me. They make me wait for my show to come back on.

I love commercials because they give me a chance to get up and do something without missing the show. I usually get up and grab a drink or a snack while the commercials are running.

Its called hitting pause :o