Lillina  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of her

• She's great
    • She's good
    • She's OK
    • She's bad
    • She's horrible

Lilina starts with 4 AS, Myrmidons have 9 AS at base, that Lugh was Level 2, so if Lilina was in that situation she would have been doubled even if she had gotten a point of speed (35%) from her first level-up.

That would make me lol even harder at that idiot.

However, the sad thing is, people will listen to him. -_-

Edited by Shiva

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would make me lol even harder at that idiot.

However, the sad thing is, people will listen to him. -_-

Yeah..... I think I saw some videos of him praising Wendy, too. He also goes into anger rants about averages and how they're stupid. That guy's a bit on the cranky side.

Oh, here's a Wendy one:

One more thing, about the people listening to him thing, it seems that he approves comments before they show up. I imagine he disapproved of the those disagreeing with him.

Edited by Kintenbo

I'm not seeing the Wendy hate, now that you brought it up.

Although I'm the guy that never plays for ranks and arena-abuses faster than he can promote.

And my brother did Wendy's averges, not me.

So, I got Lugh and Lillina.

All I gotta say is...

If an enemy has 22 HP, 22 Damage > 11x2. Just because that counter attack can kill you.

I suck at debating, so tear me up as you wish <3.

Yeah, too bad Lilina never OHKs anything.

And that a majority of enemies won't counter magic in the first place.

I imagine he disapproved of the those disagreeing with him.

Yeah, it's hilarious about how the man accuses people with half a brain of "being scared of LUCK mattering" when he's the one too scared to prove himself.

Like I said, these Lilina fanboys are something else.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

Fun fact: This was a VERY poor attempt to prove that Lugh sucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WF4YsfvF9s

These Lilina fanboys are something else, eh?

yey.png

Good job Kainmaster.

Anyways, just to get this out, I like both Lillina and Lugh, it's just that I can't decide who's really better. High magic growth really helps, but when she gets doubled by nearly everything, Lugh seemes more glamorus. Hugh, I did his stats, and he isn't as awesome. Decent, but not awesome.

I know using personal experience is bad, but my Wendy has better speed than my Lillina.

Olol @ RNG hate.

It's negligible though, so it's akin to having the same evasion.

If you have 30 HP and 15 Def vs 30 HP and 14 Def and every enemy had 25 or more attack they'd die at the same time. Meaning the lead is negligible, and it's basically the same.

Application takes massive priority over the stats that show.

....It's moreso doubling woes than anything. 1 more AS can be all Wendy needs to double sometime. But her godawful con kinda balances that out.

And wtf, you either got abnormally high magic for her, you've had her at a WAY higher level than what she should be in chapters, or you're just plain bullshitting.

And that's only even REMOTELY possible on NM anyway

Edited by Sweet Tooth

And wtf, you either got abnormally high magic for her, you've had her at a WAY higher level than what she should be in chapters, or you're just plain bullshitting.

I'm just saying that 75% Mag. growth is abnormally high for a magic user. But the same can be said about Micaiah's 80% Mag. growth.

Its possible. just very unlikely

Depends on the enemy. If said enemy has lowish HP, along with low resistance (which can be counted on), it's very much possible. In Hard Mode, low HP isn't going to happen that much.