Haruhi Season 2

Rei

hey! a few moments ago your link went.... somewhere else.....

:mellow:

Yeah, for some reason it didn't copy my link, so it went to that funny cyber topic in d2jsp lol.

In before disappointment.

I believe you earlier said that you thought the second season would be a failure.

Somewhere at the back of my head I've been wondering why that was. I mean, the material itself seems to be pretty good, I can't see it being that bad if they at least work with the source well enough.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

I personaly can't wait for it. I loved the Melancholy season, and I believe the next one is Disappearance, maybe? I don't care if it won't be as good as Melancholy, because it's Haruhi.

Actually, I preferred the Disappearance over the Melancholy, for a bunch of reasons, including personal preference, more previous developement (duh, its later in the series), less Haruhi (I don't really like Haruhi... I mean, she's not amazingly likeable anyway.), blah blah blah.

Don't be fooled everyone its a mirag...wha? It might real :(

I should have trusted my instincts...

It was a fucking mirage

They're doing a re-run of season 1. Newtype knew what they were doing. Cock teasing bastards...if I was Japanese I'd buy a whole load of issues and post pictures of them all torn up expressing my rage over this.

I should have trusted my instincts...

It was a fucking mirage

They're doing a re-run of season 1. Newtype knew what they were doing. Cock teasing bastards...if I was Japanese I'd buy a whole load of issues and post pictures of them all torn up expressing my rage over this.

Why the hell would they even announce a re-run of the first season?

Because they're a bunch of penises who think they can sell their magazine by getting people to think Season 2 is coming out.

People see Yuki on the front cover and immediately think "They must have information on Haruhi Season 2!" and buy that magazine.

'Tis bollocks.

Re-runs are pretty rare in Japan (not counting remakes/remasters*) so it usually is news-worthy but not in this sense...

*-Which basically next season is loaded with due to FMA and DBZ.