Evil Eye

Erk

I just did the giltch with depositing weapons, and I now have one of every unlimited demon weapon. It is Epic in the hands of Knoll or Moulder. Also, I got a Fire fang thing from a Hellhound thing, and gave it to myrrh. not half bad. I am just wondering if anyone else has these glitched items, and if so, do you like them. (My favorite is Evil Eye because it looks like they are getting cut into tiny bits)

I've had 'em once. My favorite would have to be Shadowshot, 13 MT with 3-10 range and 70 HIT is pretty badass.

wait, does that have unlimited? Anyhow, I think I have that one as well.

i also only use monster weapons to have L'Arachel be my Dark Valkyrie.

I only use them because they are good and unlimited. On my current play through I am making all recruits Super Recruits for giggles and pwnsauce. so I will make Ewan a Dark Pupil.

Edited by Erk23

There's a mistake on Shadowshot, then. It does have 5 uses according to my clean rom.

Think about how annoying those Mogalls would be if Shadowshot was infinite uses.

I thought about it, and cried, then got my cartridge out and checked, and it does only have five uses.

Yes, the glitches were pretty easy to do. I gave everyone dark magic, too bad most of the characters dont show their battle animations, only magic units.

The good thing is that Myrrh can use her stone all the time. If it gets too low, I just do the gorgon glitch and replenish it. XD

Yes, the glitches were pretty easy to do. I gave everyone dark magic, too bad most of the characters dont show their battle animations, only magic units.

The good thing is that Myrrh can use her stone all the time. If it gets too low, I just do the gorgon glitch and replenish it. XD

myrrh does alot of damage with the monsters Claws, Or fangs. Also, she does alot with the Dark magic.

how do you do the gitches?

Ah, but I wanted to answer this...XD

*Goes on to answer regardless...*

All you do is stay behind one of those mentioned tiles with a character with no weapons so that it wont kill the enemy attacking, I use TANA, she avoids the hits lol. let the enemy come to you and attack you, but as it grays out, quickly do a hard reset on the game by pressing L+R and the A+B buttons. When you resume the game, you should have control of the enemies turn.

When doing this trick, have the settings turn off for character animation attacks.

I do this trick in the Gorgon hideout, the map where you get Syrene and the map near to Frelia, where you get Lute and Arthur. XD

Ah, but I wanted to answer this...XD

*Goes on to answer regardless...*

All you do is stay behind one of those mentioned tiles with a character with no weapons so that it wont kill the enemy attacking, I use TANA, she avoids the hits lol. let the enemy come to you and attack you, but as it grays out, quickly do a hard reset on the game by pressing L+R and the A+B buttons. When you resume the game, you should have control of the enemies turn.

When doing this trick, have the settings turn off for character animation attacks.

I do this trick in the Gorgon hideout, the map where you get Syrene and the map near to Frelia, where you get Lute and Arthur. XD

Arthur?

AFAIK, the glitch doesn't do any harm directly.

I seem to recall you can freeze the game by attacking the final boss by using Stone and/or a monter weapon that the character has no battle animation with, which is just a side effect (and at least easier to avoid than the legitimate Pierce glitch).

Evil Eye is great, I also have shadowshot, stone, crimson eye and fiery fang(I think that's how it's called).

I got L' Arachel to an A rank in Dark magic, and just for fun, I also got Ross to that rank in Dark magic :lol: .