Is this morally possible?

Nestling

Allright. I don't know who I'll use yet, but is it possible that I can make ALL of my characters Berserkers just for the heck of it. (Females would probably be...um........Female berserkers <3).

Can I even do that? Pre-FE6, I'm a completely nooby fudgecake, so can I get any assistance?

you mean class change?

nope.

Limits

The amount of one class that you can have, at a given time, is:

1 + the number of characters with the same class that you could have recruited up to that point (including characters from sidequest chapters or alternate characters, but not including the faceless replacements).

For example, by the end of the game you should be able to have a maximum of 7 Knights or Generals (from: 1 + Draug + Roger + Dolph + Macellan + Horace + Lorenz).

and....

Class sets

Characters are divided into three Class sets: Male A, Male B and Female.

Characters can only Reclass to the Classes in their set, with their initial class determining what Class set they're in (eg. Frey is a Cavalier so he's in the Male A set).

Male set A

Non-promoted: Cavalier - N/A - Archer - Myrmidon - Mage - Curate

Promoted: Paladin - Dracoknight - Sniper - Swordmaster - Sage - Bishop

Male set B

Non-promoted: Knight - Mercenary - Fighter - Hunter - Pirate - Dark Mage

Promoted: General - Hero - Warrior - Horseman - Berserker - Sorcerer

Female set

Non-promoted: N/A - Pegasus Knight - Archer - Myrmidon - Mage - Cleric

Promoted: Paladin - Dracoknight* - Sniper - Swordmaster - Sage - Bishop

* Falcon Knight if promoted using the Elysian Whip

Allright. I don't know who I'll use yet, but is it possible that I can make ALL of my characters Berserkers just for the heck of it. (Females would probably be...um........Female berserkers <3).

Can I even do that? Pre-FE6, I'm a completely nooby fudgecake, so can I get any assistance?

Not sure if you realise.. But Shadow Dragon is post FE-6. In a way, it isn't.

Regardless...

Not every character can become a berserker. I haven't found any particular use for one in this particular instalment, but that's me.

Beserker > Warrior, I think. Only bad thing about it is poor speed, but training as Mercenary helps with that.

But I think you can only have like three Beserkers at most, and two for the largest portion of the game. However, you CAN use a bunch of Fighters/Warriors alongside Pirates, especially since they have such similar base stats and growths.

For Class Set A dudes, the best you can do is turn them into Dracoknights on promotion so they can have Axes.

Edited by Chainey

Never noticed that females couldn't be Cavaliers until now. Males not being able to be Pegasus Knights I can understand, but females not being able to be Cavaliers? I find that odd.

The only female Cavaliers in the series were... Cecile from FE3 and Amelia from FE8 (She could promote into one), right? Or am I missing something?

Except none of those are Social Knights, which are part of the class system FEDS is using. In true fairness, those are probably the only female Bow and Lance Knights I can think of, so they still win regardless.

Titania doesn't win though. There have been plenty if female Paladins, Midia (FE1/3/DS) being one of them.

That actually could have worked in FE9 if Staves were one of the items you could choose as a secondary.

But I still consider Troubador a separate class. Female Cavaliers are just extremely rare, and FEDS doesn't use a complex class diversity, so as it stands the first true Female Cavalier doesn't come until FE3 Book 2.

Never noticed that females couldn't be Cavaliers until now. Males not being able to be Pegasus Knights I can understand, but females not being able to be Cavaliers? I find that odd.

I find it quite odd that there are actually Female Palidens in this very game, but no Female Cavs.

It's likely because there weren't any female cavaliers in the original. But then again, IS added other things that weren't in the original, so who knows what they're thinking. :rolleyes:

Except none of those are Social Knights, which are part of the class system FEDS is using.
I like to consider the weapon knights in FE9 as apart of the entire Social Knights thing myself, though.