Team Rate

Gamer7625

I'm new to this site and I want people to rate my team for this playthrough.

Ike-Aether

Oscar-Sol

Boyd-Tempest Resolve

Rhys-Miracle Counter

Soren-Adept Vantage

Mia-Vantage Wrath

Ilyana-Shade Flare

Rolf-None

Volke-Shade

Nephenee-Wrath Adept

Kieran-Sol

Zihark-Adept Gamble

Tanith-Rienforce

Nasir-The skills he comes with.

Otherwise, not much to say if that's who you want to use. Though I would suggest using Mist over Rhys.

Exactly this.

You won't regret using Mist. She's an absolute killer with a Sonic/Runesword. She's pretty good with a forged sword as well.

I'm new to this site and I want people to rate my team for this playthrough.

Ike-Aether Good choice!

Oscar-Sol ok

Boyd-Tempest Resolve that's alright, might wanna take off tempest though

Rhys-Miracle Counter like they said, use mist instead

Soren-Adept Vantage good combo there bud!

Mia-Vantage Wrath another great combo man

Ilyana-Shade Flare she's not that good

Rolf-None YES ANOTHER ROLF FAN!!! should give him a skill tho.

Volke-Shade shade is good for volke.

Nephenee-Wrath Adept nice combo again man!

Kieran-Sol smart choice

Zihark-Adept Gamble kool set there

Tanith-Rienforce good skill

Nasir-The skills he comes with. yeah good idea

i lieks this team, except ilyana

Yhanks sorry it took me so long my power was out.

Here are the supports...

Ike Soren-A

Ike Oscar-B

Boyd-None

Oscar Ike-B

Oscar Tanith-A

Oscar Kieran-B

Rolf-None

Rhys Mia-A

Rhys Kieran-B

Zihark Ilyana-A

Nephenee-None

Volke-None

I may have missed someone but still. So what skill should I give Rolf? Also should I use Mist with me using Rolf the last time I used him he took a lot of BEXP as is.

I would suggest giving Zihark Adept and Vantage to help make up for his low defense (if you have another Vantage), but that's just personal taste.

Also, I would suggest using Soren on your next playthrough. Ilyana's not too bad, but Soren is better. He has higher growths and fairly good bases for his level as well.

But you have an overall good team, no big problems. I don't like Tanith, but that's just my opinion.

Personally, I don't like Soren. Virtually nonexistent strength and a very annoying personality turn me off from using him. I'd use Mist in place of Rhys, and drop Rolf for Astrid. As for Tanith, meh. I much prefer Marcia. But that's just me.

I'd rather give Volke Lethality than Ilyana Flare. Though if you give her more attention, those extra couple points may occasionally dish out some kills.

Lethality is not worth using an Occult on. Not even close. LMAO at single-digit activation rates until endgame (and even there, most likely).

I'm using both Soren and Ilyana.

Sorry 'bout that, I missed where you were using him. Nice skills on Soren, that's my favorite combo.

And I'd like to add that you may want to try Gatrie out once. He's not great, but he can be a total wall. And Stefan's worth a go, though he's not as good as Mia and Zihark IMO.

i would go for Mist instead of Rhys, personally.

now, about the Rolf or Astrid thing, you might want to use Astrid. Paragon can do wonders for her, since by just hitting with her you get experience equal to what other characters get for KOing.

but that's just me.

Lethality is not worth using an Occult on. Not even close. LMAO at single-digit activation rates until endgame (and even there, most likely).

It's not like Flare is that great. He's not using any more Paladins, so I'm considering entertainment value first. You don't get anything for saving your Occults.

Try using Rolf. Him and/or Astrid can be great assets to your team. Don't just go giving characters the boot because some idiot doesn't like that char.
You should try not to call people idiots for disagreeing with you.

Anyway, I pretty much love bow users so use both if you can.

Edited by YokaiKnight

Pretty good list. But I usually give my Resolve to Nephenee. Resolve + Wrath equal unstoppable juggernaut. And I would have given Ilyana Occult to someone else. She isn't worth the occult, but still worth using. I'd say give her a different skill. And like everyone else said, use Mist instead of Rhys. If you were to give someone that occult skill, give it to her. Sol plus those magic sword usually equals she won't be dieing easily. That, and if they can even hit her considering my mist usually has a nice avoid rate.....

Edited by Blaze340

So how about this. Its a revised list.

Ike-Aether

Oscar-Sol

Boyd-Resolve Counter

Mist-Miracle Sol

Soren-Adept Vantage

Mia-Vantage Wrath

Ilyana-Shade Guard

Rolf-Miracle Nihil

Volke-Shade

Nephenee-Wrath Adept

Kieran-Sol

Zihark-Adept Gamble

Tanith-Rienforce

I'm going to have a hard time training Mist and Rolf up I beieve but I'll try them.Mist gets Rolf and Boyd Support (I believe).

Edited by Fire Emblem Guy

It's not like Flare is that great. He's not using any more Paladins, so I'm considering entertainment value first. You don't get anything for saving your Occults.

You should try not to call people idiots for disagreeing with you.

Anyway, I pretty much love bow users so use both if you can.

I'm not calling anyone an idiot for disagreeing with me. I'm calling him/her and idiot for no reason at all [/insane]

So how about this. Its a revised list.

Ike-Aether

Oscar-Sol

Boyd-Resolve Counter

Mist-Miracle Sol

Soren-Adept Vantage

Mia-Vantage Wrath

Ilyana-Shade Guard

Rolf-Miracle Nihil

Volke-Shade

Nephenee-Wrath Adept

Kieran-Sol

Zihark-Adept Gamble

Tanith-Rienforce

I'm going to have a hard time training Mist and Rolf up I beieve but I'll try them.Mist gets Rolf and Boyd Support (I believe).

Great, now try to get Mist up to D in swords by the time you get the Sonic Sword. She pwns with it. (Also the Runesword, but she needs A rank in swords for that)

Great, now try to get Mist up to D in swords by the time you get the Sonic Sword. She pwns with it. (Also the Runesword, but she needs A rank in swords for that)

Eh? She starts with a D rank. She needs to reach B rank.

Eh? She starts with a D rank. She needs to reach B rank.

Oops... I was thinking of Elincia. And I keep thinking of SS Runesword instead of PoR Runesword.

Rolf needs BEXP and a custom Iron Bow. When he can use Steel, switch between those and his custom bow. Not hard.

Mist needs probably less BEXP than Rolf and to heal practically every turn. Also not hard.

I switch between the custom bow and Rolf's bow.

It's a nice team. But i wouldn't give an occult to mist, Nephenee could use it better. And give skills like guard and counter to Mist if you want (counter on Boyd works too anyways).

The supports are ok too. I find Ike/Oscar lvlA to be way better than with Soren because of the high avoid bonus. They are rarely hit in the last 10 chapters. And Ashnard is cake if you're on easy/normal mode.