I WANT MAH MALE PEGASUS RIDERS!!!!!

Liz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep forgetting about FE4's characters because of how little I like them. Not much character you can build with little lines of meh dialogue.

Aira and Bridget are tough and that I honestly forgot, but most of those men you listed aren't sissies, they just look the part.

Corple and Sharlow are still little kids. Wolt and Artur are dorks, Shanam's just a moron, and Noah has the personality of a board. Only ones I could really call sissies are Lucius, Gordon, Midir and the emo twins of FE8.

I take offense to that.

Anyway, Azel and Rhys are kind of sissy. Midir's too crazily in love to be a sissy.

Edited by Shanam

It's still a funny notion Arion.

Yeah, forgot about Rhys and Azel. But I stand by my thoughts that Mideel is incredibly feminine. To the point that if he does it with Eden it would be considered lesbianism. If he does it with Bridget, Bridget would rape his helpless ass. Constantly and without mercy.

It's called a Myrmidon.

I'm pretty sure he's referring to individual characters. For example, he's saying he wants one female merc with defense, one that has better avoid, and another with better offense. You don't need to be a Myrmidon to have good avoid and critical ratings.

Yeah, forgot about Rhys and Azel. But I stand by my thoughts that Mideel is incredibly feminine. To the point that if he does it with Eden it would be considered lesbianism. If he does it with Bridget, Bridget would rape his helpless ass. Constantly and without mercy.

Have you ever seen his boss conversations with the second Prolouge boss and Gandolf? He flips out.

I know, but some classes aren't compatible with many palettes, most of them being mounted units.

Mages and Archers usually give decent results for a lot of classes, though. Canas's Druid palette as a Sage looks pretty damn sweet.

I'm pretty sure he's referring to individual characters. For example, he's saying he wants one female merc with defense, one that has better avoid, and another with better offense. You don't need to be a Myrmidon to have good avoid and critical ratings.

Danke Musashi for responding to the post I missed.

What he said. Female pirate would also be awesome. Give her 90% STR growth. I wanna see just how overboard they'd take it. No pirate pun intended...ok, a bit intended. ACTUAL pirate too, not the Bridget deal.

Does anyone really mean pun not intended when they say that?

Edited by Grandjackal

Topic...

FE's pegasi are more feminine.

If they did a male class, the pegasus would have to be more masculine looking as well.

Feminine? How so? The lighter bone structure (when compared to the horses in FE) is kind of to be expected because it's a flying animal; you wouldn't see a heavyset pegasus. It relies too much on suspension of disbelief. If you're talking about the color schemes of the pegasi... They need to change that anyway. Introduce a wider range of colors. White/pastels have gotten real old.

If they do include male peg knights at some point, they'll probably be on the skinnier side, too, but I don't think they'd necessarily have to be sissy.

Female berserker would definitely equal win, so long as they got her character right as well as her stats.

Addressing the male "valkyrie" question, it would be easy enough for them to make a male Valkyrie class. Perhaps they could call the "new" class Troubadour, to clear up the gender issues with names.

...But still, that's 1 person. Bring me a whole team of mercs! One defensive, another dodgy with crit and another offensive!

Oh, boy, looks like it's time to rape FE6 to switch the genders of everybody involved. :P

But yeah, I actually can't see a female berserker working unless it's the FEDS Berserker that isn't muscular and what-not.

Feminine? How so? The lighter bone structure (when compared to the horses in FE) is kind of to be expected because it's a flying animal; you wouldn't see a heavyset pegasus. It relies too much on suspension of disbelief. If you're talking about the color schemes of the pegasi... They need to change that anyway. Introduce a wider range of colors. White/pastels have gotten real old.

Female berserker would definitely equal win, so long as they got her character right as well as her stats.

Feminine because they are always with women, despite the gender. Also they always have light colors, with their owners usually having green/blue/pink color schemes.

Female Berserker=Echidna with less armor. Hm.