Are you going to finish strong?

uguu

The first part impressed me most. Not many people are able to joke like that about their condition. And I know from experience that there are social workers and the like who think you are insane if you are able to do so. I guess feeling sorry for someone is easier than seeing someone as a real human being with feelings.

The first part impressed me most. Not many people are able to joke like that about their condition. And I know from experience that there are social workers and the like who think you are insane if you are able to do so. I guess feeling sorry for someone is easier than seeing someone as a real human being with feelings.

Sometimes joking softens the blow a little

Wow that was truly inspirational, the concept and everything was phenomenal how someone with such a handicap can get up and live is truly amazing

What surprises me even more is that Hika of all people posted this

That guy reminds me of a guy with no limbs visiting my school. Everyone was amazed when he opened a Coke can, and he was all like "if you see someone else open a Coke can, I want to you applause them, too, they'll think you're crazy!". He also mentioned how he liked to play real life Frogger as a kid, as in him acting like Frogger, in the street. He's also pretty good at drawing Garfield.

There's a report button if you have an actual complaint.

You would love that wouldn't you.

This whole vicarious inspiration thing doesn't work too well on me. I don't "get inspired" by other people, and honestly I don't believe many other people do either. True inspiration, at least for me, has only come from my own actions and experiences.

But the guy is certainly a good role model, and has gone through a lot. Must have been tough.

*cannot stop staring at stumps

Edited by Black Knight