Preferred reclass?

_____

His offense as a Myrmidon beats his Cavalier offense until he can hit the speed to double as a cavalier.

meaning myrmidon never beats cavalier

There's a whole group of fighters he can double as cav just waiting to get raped by him, you know, even if he's still base lvl he still pwns them and takes basically no damage back.

right

he two rounds, not doubles

still, he's not one rounding as myrm either, at least I don't think so. Besides, he takes like, 3/4 dmg in return so he's an obvious choice for smiting them.

theyre fighters, not pirates

second, NM enemies don't fail THAT hard. I can't be assed to blow through NM again, but we've already confirmed the AS difference [Darth said 5/6 AS, not 4, so they're obviously better there] no idea what the exact figures are, though

for me...

gordin myrmidon- yes i went there just to use CAPTAIN GORDIN, DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE.

cord dark mage- i heard he makes a good dark mage once so i tried it.

cain myrmidon- has D sword level at beginning and he gets some cool stat ups by reclassing

caeda mage- i just wanted a girl mage, ok?

bord pirate- gets an extra move point and already has C axes

navarre archer- just to free a myrmidon space up (and i already have ogma, so go figure)

that's all i've tried so far (cause I just got it)

Mage Caeda is actually quite decent.

... this is news to me...

but a lot of stuff is news to me, so go figure

also i heard draug is a good dark mage but I want him as an armor knight

The Cavalier Trio you start with are best as cavs, but really they can do anything perfectly well. The archers you get who start as archers royally suck though. At least as archers.

If you want a dedicated archer who has no real business being anything else, Matthis and Roshea are nice choices. Roshea starts off a bit better, but Matthis ends up better due to durability and speed.

Reclasses I've done

Merric - Made him a curate, then change him back to a mage after reaching D in staves, then made him a curate again after promoting Lena

Lena - Made her a mage, then changed her back to cleric after reaching D in tomes, then made her a mage again and promoted her to a sage.

Ogma - Made him an axe fighter, then changed back to merc after reaching D in axes

Barst - Made him a merc, then changed him back to axe fighter after reaching D in swords. I plan on promoting him to a Hero.

Sedgar - Hero

Draug - Made him a hunter, then changed him back to armor knight after reaching D in bows.

Navarre - Made him a cav

Castor - Made him a merc for one chapter, but he didn't do much. Changed him back to hunter afterwards. I'm thinking about promoting him into a gerneral.

Caesar - Don't remember atm, I just needed room for merc when I made Castor a merc.

Abel is close to promotion and I thinking about making him an archer (Just so he has some bow exp. once he promotes into a sniper) and I plan on making Catria a paladin (Promoted her last night)

Those are very solid ideas.

I've had the idea of training Ogma as a Fighter to get his axe rank and strength up slightly in the past, but people responded with fear and anguish over lower speed growth.

Edited by Chainey

Those are very solid ideas.

I've had the idea of training Ogma as a Fighter to get his axe rank and strength up slightly in the past, but people responded with fear and anguish over lower speed growth.

I was one of them >_>. Now, I find that the SPD growth reduction isn't much of a problem since he'll have trouble doubling later even if you gave him a few level ups as Hunter.

I'd make Barst a Pirate or Fighter then promote him into a Hero, because the D rank in Swords really doesn't matter when you can easily get through the game spamming axes.. in fact it's even better to spam axes since there's more WTA working for them.