IM ATHEIST

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it you don't go out much? A lot of children who are home schooled don't.

Correct. Tbh, never did go out much since I was a boy. And I rarely see television since I grew without one when I was a toddler. I do watch now and then, but it's rare. I tend to play video games more, write, visit this forum and some other stuff.

Frankly speaking, an AK-47 that can't fire on automatic isn't an AK-47 and isn't much of a gun, either.

Sawing off an AK-47 would be idiocy of the highest order, and illegal.

I don't think you have an AK-47, enjoy your airshit.

Edited by Der Kommissar

Correct. Tbh, never did go out much since I was a boy. And I rarely see television since I grew without one when I was a toddler. I do watch now and then, but it's rare. I tend to play video games more, write, visit this forum and some other stuff.

Just as I thought then. Perhaps we could have a private chat sometime, I'd like to know more about this.

Just as I thought then. Perhaps we could have a private chat sometime, I'd like to know more about this.

You wanna know more about me? I'm not dreaming? *chuckles*

But I thought you hated my ass. :o

Log on MSN right now. I don't use the IRC.

But I was about to go to sleep. I am very sleepy, and I have to do some stuff early. I feel stupid...I do want to talk to you, but I cant tonight.

Maybe tomorrow, if I am not banned by then. XD

But I was about to go to sleep. I am very sleepy, and I have to do some stuff early. I feel stupid...I do want to talk to you, but I cant tonight.

Maybe tomorrow, if I am not banned by then. XD

I'll drop you a message when I wake up tomorrow. Apparently my insomnia isn't allowing me to sleep at the moment.

There's an IRC chat, not sure what the deal on it is anymore. Jyosua had a fallout with one of the operators and moved it or something last time I was here. Haven't checked on it since.

It all worked out in the end. Same network and etc.

I killed everyone In my town and now seek redemption, so I suppose I am .......................................NOT !

What the fuck is this shitish topic?

Edited by Safyrya