I accomplished something!

Nestling

I soloed Ludveck.

With Elincia and Haar.

Without a hammer.

This is much too easy for you all, but considering I'm the guy who was stuck on this for two months since I abused Lucia on accident (:() and it was my first time on normal mode, this is epic.

It took you months to get past 2-E? Ouch. Even with a completely untrained set of units, it can be beaten rather trivially by putting unarmed, durable units at chokepoints and waiting out the 15 turns.

Edited by Vykan12

I soloed Ludveck.

With Elincia and Haar.

Without a hammer.

This is much too easy for you all, but considering I'm the guy who was stuck on this for two months since I abused Lucia on accident (:() and it was my first time on normal mode, this is epic.

Since I know what being stuck on something is like (I got stuck on the SSE part of SSBB for a while), congratulations ^^ I really want to solo a mission using just Haar and Nephenee or Shinon and Gatrie. I may just do that on one of the endgame chapters.

Now soloing with Calil is a huge accomplishment imo, because my Calil was awful. She wouldn't even double generals and forget about killing anything. I'm still slightly peeved that I forgot to take her Meteor Tome from her because she burned it off later when she was a CPU.

It wasn't a solo, really. I had Geoffrey, Kieran, and Marcia protect her (kinda... they kinda just went around her and made sure she didn't get attacked) and put Paragon on her, but she killed every enemy and when her level hit the teens, she started one rounding stuff without fear.

It was HM, too.

It took you months to get past 2-E? Ouch. Even with a completely untrained set of units, it can be beaten rather trivially by putting unarmed, durable units at chokepoints and waiting out the 15 turns.
lol, even with a trained set of units (which is easily 3 levels on Brom/Neph, and like none on everyone else) it's easy. I dumped all my BEXP and stat boosters into Haar though, and he solo'd the chapter; Brom blocked a chokepoint and babied Callil around a bit on my HM runthrough. Elincia didn't do shit aside from healing though, but she did help in taking out a couple Thunder Mages. Edited by Nathan Graves

It wasn't a solo, really. I had Geoffrey, Kieran, and Marcia protect her (kinda... they kinda just went around her and made sure she didn't get attacked) and put Paragon on her, but she killed every enemy and when her level hit the teens, she started one rounding stuff without fear.

It was HM, too.

lol, even with a trained set of units (which is easily 3 levels on Brom/Neph, and like none on everyone else) it's easy. I dumped all my BEXP and stat boosters into Haar though, and he solo'd the chapter; Brom blocked a chokepoint and babied Callil around a bit on my HM runthrough. Elincia didn't do shit aside from healing though, but she did help in taking out a couple Thunder Mages.

Hold up one minute; are you sure she had Paragon? I may be wrong, but I'm reasonably sure that it's not possible to remove Paragon from Astrid and Geoffrey in their missions.

Nephenee was usually the reason why I lost, due to her lower HP and Defenses.

:(.

Nephenee was usually the reason why I lost, due to her lower HP and Defenses.

:(.

If she keeps on dying let her die then there are plenty others who want to take her spot. but yeah that chapter can be hard the first time in normal mode yet in hard mode is pretty much like normal mode.

Edited by Slayer

Hold up one minute; are you sure she had Paragon? I may be wrong, but I'm reasonably sure that it's not possible to remove Paragon from Astrid and Geoffrey in their missions.
Not in C2-3, but in C3-9 or whatever it was. It's perfectly possible.