Your problems with Christians

Janissary

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*waves*

Hai. Im christian. But seriously, I dont see whats up with other christians now days. Congrats, ur a fucking christian, you love god and whatnot. But imo, ITS NOT YOUR FUCKING PLACE TO FORCE WHAT YOU BELIEVE ONTO OTHERS DIPSHITS. And christians now days bawww and wonder why ppl have a problem with them. Its because they act so fucking god damn annoying and persistent! Just let other ppl believe what they friggin want for christ's sake <_<

It's amazing how much I just can't care about this issue, on either side.

I mean, call me non-partisan, but this is really one of those things you can't change, no matter how loud you yell or how many fingers you point. The adamancy of any debater on this issue is completely immovable and concrete, you're just never going to change anyones' mind.

I don't know, maybe I'm the only one who thinks it would be healthy to just learn to deal with this, rather than be irritated at everyone who thinks differently about it. So what if he disagrees with you? Get the fuck over it. How does his being crazy hurt you? Just... chill.

Edited by Black Knight

*waves*

Hai. Im christian. But seriously, I dont see whats up with other christians now days. Congrats, ur a fucking christian, you love god and whatnot. But imo, ITS NOT YOUR FUCKING PLACE TO FORCE WHAT YOU BELIEVE ONTO OTHERS DIPSHITS. And christians now days bawww and wonder why ppl have a problem with them. Its because they act so fucking god damn annoying and persistent! Just let other ppl believe what they friggin want for christ's sake <_<

I mean, call me non-partisan, but this is really one of those things you can't change, no matter how loud you yell or how many fingers you point. The adamancy of any debater on this issue is completely immovable and concrete, you're just never going to change anyones' mind.

I don't know, maybe I'm the only one who thinks it would be healthy to just learn to deal with this, rather than be irritated at everyone who thinks differently about it. So what if he disagrees with you? Get the fuck over it. How does his being crazy hurt you? Just... chill.

I think I just found the best damn posts in this topic.

I've seen it happen before and I'm sure I will again, actually. Not exactly a common occurrence by any stretch though.

Only mentioning things that hurt you though, if everyone did that I hate to think what the world would be like.

Edited by Death

Because I'm some guy who has nothing better to do than sit around arguing about other peoples beliefs on an internet forum? :P

That's pretty much it. I mean, there's always that hope that someone on the fence is going to be convinced of my side, but yeah... Really, I just do it so that no matter what they will never feel that their beliefs are accepted! :D

I hate people who use Christianity as an excuse to hurt other people. It's just dumb. Did they read a word Jesus said?

Oh, and I also don't like people who sit around with signs that say the world is ending or whatever. If you want to evangelize, which I have no problem with (if you knew you could help get people eternal paradise in heaven, wouldn't you try?), then do it the only way that works: Showing love through your actions. Hate only brings hate and fear tactics just piss people off.

And by the way, the argument above about gravity is just a misunderstanding. You're using different definitions of proven. On Fox's side, I'm assuming she believes proven means "will always be true and absolutely cannot be proven wrong." While the other side says proven means "so much support for the theory that it is accepted as true and is used as a basis for other theories." Both sides are right, just different.

I can solve the bold text right now: Don't tell us you're Christian. We won't group you with them if we don't know your Christian now will we...?

Why should it even matter? Hating someone for being Christian is the same thing as hating them for being a different race than you. Its sectionalizm, it's comparable to racism and it's insulting. Don't get a bad impression of us just because some other Christians tell you how to live.

Edited by Yourgranny

Why should it even matter? Hating someone for being Christian is the same thing as hating them for being a different race than you. Its sectionalizm, it's comparable to racism and it's insulting. Don't get a bad impression of us just because some other Christians tell you how to live.

Bullshit.

Race is something you are born into that is as minor as a few physical differences, Christianity is a choice that takes hold of your perspective of reality.

That was an incredibly stupid thing to say.

Bullshit.

Race is something you are born into that is as minor as a few physical differences, Christianity is a choice that takes hold of your perspective of reality.

That was an incredibly stupid thing to say.

<_< No it's not. There are pretty annoying Christian people that preach to people that don't want to be preached to. But the vast majority of them are smart enough to not waste time arguing about it.

What your saying is like saying "We should all hate Muslims and Jews because they're all terrorists."

<_< No it's not. There are pretty annoying Christian people that preach to people that don't want to be preached to. But the vast majority of them are smart enough to not waste time arguing about it.

What your saying is like saying "We should all hate Muslims and Jews because they're all terrorists."

Yes, it is, they are completely different.

Me saying that all Christians believe something that I find silly is like saying that all Muslims and Jews are terrorists though, really, really? I find Christianity silly, that is in no way similar to what you are saying.

So once again, bullshit.

Yes, it is, they are completely different.

Me saying that all Christians believe something that I find silly is like saying that all Muslims and Jews are terrorists though, really, really? I find Christianity silly, that is in no way similar to what you are saying.

So once again, bullshit.

Ok, so you believe that the fact that we believe in something silly makes us silly then. Well then ah, what the heck screw it I'm just wasting my time.

Ok, so you believe that the fact that we believe in something silly makes us silly then. Well then ah, what the heck screw it I'm just wasting my time.

No, I am saying that your beliefs seem silly to me, as mine probably do to many of you. It's not a big deal but your incredibly stupid remarks have had some profound effect on me. I honestly think I might be more stupid after reading them.

Dude, are you fucking delusional or someshit? Seriously? What the hell?

You believe that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically accept him as your master so that he can remove from your soul an evil force that is present in humanity because a rib woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

And you're wondering how people can think you're silly for believing that? You think its PREJUDICED? Its a choice, and a pretty odd one at that.

Dude, are you fucking delusional or someshit? Seriously? What the hell?

You believe that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically accept him as your master so that he can remove from your soul an evil force that is present in humanity because a rib woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

And you're wondering how people can think you're silly for believing that? You think its PREJUDICED? Its a choice, and a pretty odd one at that.

I understand the gist of that, and it is true, but, you did make some doctrinal errors :P But it doesn't matter much.

@yourgranny: The cross is a stumbling block to the Jews and foolishness to the Gentiles. You can't say anything to make them believe you, you just have to represent and love as best you can. Though, to be fair, the statement you made to start this was off base. Cynthia was referring to what she saw as me flaunting my faith and so that statement makes perfect sense in context.

No, I am saying that your beliefs seem silly to me, as mine probably do to many of you. It's not a big deal but your incredibly stupid remarks have had some profound effect on me. I honestly think I might be more stupid after reading them.

Ok then

Kinda, I just never thought of it that way before. Throught the Fire and the Flames you both have given me, I appreciate the info, ya learn something every day.

My problem with Christianity (and all religions) starts when they get political. If you want to believe in giant invisible magic sky men, hey, that's fine by me...but when you want to use your utterly absurd beliefs as a basis for laws that affect the well-being of myself and my countrymen, then I have a fucking problem.

My problem with Christianity (and all religions) starts when they get political. If you want to believe in giant invisible magic sky men, hey, that's fine by me...but when you want to use your utterly absurd beliefs as a basis for laws that affect the well-being of myself and my countrymen, then I have a fucking problem.

like when that place that i don't remember the name of wanted for creationism to be taught at schools as an alternative to evolution?

my memory is bad, so i really don't remember much of it

Edited by Ananke

I've gots a few problems with christianity, such as their God is all powerful and do anything, yet he needs money. Then you've got prayer. You pray to your god for something and when it doesn't happen your only response is "Well I guess it's God's will". Well how to you think god feels about all this praying? And most of it takes place on sunday, his day off. And finally, look at the divine plan- his ultimate plan or whatever. You pray, you fuck up the plan. Why not just go straight to "oh well I guess it's his will and thy will be done" or whatever you christians call it.

Along with all that bitching and moaning I've another problem- this time with religion in general- the asshole who comes around to my house every two days and attempts to get donations for a CHURCH IN AFRICA. Finally, I'm agnostic therefore it seems to warrant every God fearing person with a two dollar prayer book to come around and try to convert me to thier faith.

Also this is just in my area, when they try to get the whole fucking COUNTRY to belive in invisible sky men, well this is the time I like to let my rifle do the talking. Please christians, keep you religion to yourself, and don't fuck with the goverment, because i swear on whatever god there is up their, I will fucking kill you if you fuck the goverment. You've allready got sports, the media, and most of TV. Just leave the goverment alone. Actually now that I think about this it goes for all religions. Oh well I gotta go and kill another evangelist for the church of george.

Edited by Tresiquis

I've gots a few problems with christianity, such as their God is all powerful and do anything, yet he needs money.

That has nothing to do with God.

The CHURCH needs money.

Big difference.

Just clearing that up.

Funny story. When I was 12 and sitting through a sermon I drew a picture on the back of my program of the pastor collecting all of the money in the church while a Ferrari was parked outside. When the pastor came around to actually collect the money, I put my program in the bowl.

I'm going to hell and I know it.