A raven opened a chest!

They ignore your guys for the most part unless they can reach the defense tile, and they will given the chance. The fact that that square is out in the middle of the map makes this the one of the most difficult chapters in FE for me.

Edited by Yourgranny

They ignore your guys for the most part unless they can reach the defense tile, and they will given the chance. The fact that that square is out in the middle of the map makes this the one of the most difficult chapters in FE for me.

You can park Gatrie's ass there. It's not so bad.

You can park Gatrie's ass there. It's not so bad.

Thing is, that's not my style. I never have anyone just sit still; (Unless I'm playing FE4, in which ditching Ardan's a nice idea.) I always move everyone to where the enemies are.

Not to mention at times I forget that the ravens are in range and so forget to close them off.

Not really. I think they even said that they were going to steal all this stuff.

Ditto.

That's why you leave one chest open so you can attack them and they wont attack you because they're focused on the chest

Ditto. I fucking love all the EXP I get from this, especially for Astrid and whoever my flier is.

This chapter is very good for Astrid to get a boost up. And with her paragon, she'll do wonders to the Ravens. I even forge her a nice bow before playing

What I like most about the chapter besides that it is the chapter in which Naesala first appear is that the enemy general's name is Norris, and that's what everyone usually call my brother, and since Norris in the game is ugly, pimpled and... not in a very good mode... Mohaha! I just like comparing them!

I wasn't really surprised. As Marorii said, Naesala told his soldiers to do it. I was more surprised when one of the ravens headed for Sanaki's cabine! :angry: I had to start over... :(

ROFL this happened a couple of times to me too. Every new playthrough, I keep forgetting about the stupid cabin tile.

The stealing surprised me the first time I saw it happen. Although more so when they flew by my guard to the ship deck to capture it without me paying any attention lol.

I would rather have a young, purple haired girl than some treasure.

I HATED that chapter. Astrid or Gatrie would always die, and I never knew that Sniper boss moved.

The ravens stealing just added to the hate. -_-

wait. How did Gatrie die? doesn't he have pretty good defense?

What I like most about the chapter besides that it is the chapter in which Naesala first appear is that the enemy general's name is Norris, and that's what everyone usually call my brother, and since Norris in the game is ugly, pimpled and... not in a very good mode... Mohaha! I just like comparing them!

You just got the entire pun completely wrong.

chuck_norris.jpg

wait. How did Gatrie die? doesn't he have pretty good defense?

The same way he always dies. Mages (specifically doubles).

Actually, I'm not sure if they can double in Normal or Hard but I seem to recall them doing so in Maniac :( That chapter must have taken about 50 attempts for me*, my best result was all treasure recovered, Astrid dead, no Knight Ward. I'd had enough by then and we didn't yet know about the Knight Ward speed growth enhancement (if I had known I probably would have done the chapter again as additional speed is always welcomed with open arms).

*-A number of which ended on enemy phase 1. The point got taken since the NPCs were slaughtered. The typical result was about 2 or 3 of them left alive.

The ravens mobility was the largest problem regarding them. But I fought fire with fire and sent Jill with the Laguzguard against them.

Edited by Starwolf_UK

Under what conditions will Norris move? Is it after he's attacked, or at a certain turn point? I could never figure it out.

I believe it's once you enter his movement range.

Although I'm not sure, since I always surround him and kill him off.

Norris moves after you attack him. I hate him, even though he's a sniper. Mostly cause he can counter Rolf (YES I USE ROLF DEAL WITH IT) but also 'cause he's kind of a jerk.

Anyway, I was pretty surprised when they opened a chest, even though Naesala said to steal the loot. I took that as an indirect shout of "you're gonna have to face ravens again, pal!" from IS.

Edited by Reinfleche