Girls - Analysis #3

DeSu

Heaven or Hell!  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Duel Three!

• Short
    • Medium
    • Tall

Really any height is okay with me. I said medium because their are usually the most "even" in everything if you know what I mean. I mean all of them have their advantages short girls are cute and make up for their height with breast size usually. Medium girls are just even in everything and most girls I have seen are medium height and about 77% of them aren't small chested. Tall girls are TALL I really don't know how I can describe them. If they are taller then me I don't care really I'm about 5'4-5'5 myself so yeah it doesn't matter how tall/short they are.

I once dated a girl who was taller than me by a good few inches, it was strange, considering I had been with a girl for 20 months who was shorter than me by at least six inches... I'd have to go for short girls, or medium - as long as I'm the taller.

Most of the girls I've had the hots for were a good three to five inches taller than me, so I guess I prefer tall girls. I'll be damned if I can explain why. =\

No specific preference. As I'm not sure if I've stated here, I'm incredibly stereotypical in my taste of women. I go mainly for figure and the like, before going on to such details as facial characteristics and whatnot. Height rarely plays a role.

No specific preference. As I'm not sure if I've stated here, I'm incredibly stereotypical in my taste of women. I go mainly for figure and the like, before going on to such details as facial characteristics and whatnot. Height rarely plays a role.

Well short girls can be a bit wider than tall girls usually... I don;t know many tall, wide[r], and attractive women, but i know plenty short women that fit that description...

Mm. I'm 6'4", so really I should be looking for a tall girl, but I like short girls. They're just so cute, that you can't help but love them <3

Mm. I'm 6'4", so really I should be looking for a tall girl, but I like short girls. They're just so cute, that you can't help but love them <3

Jesus christ man, look for some female basketball player. Some of them will even be smaller.

But I support your tastes, short girls ARE cute s2

• 2 weeks later...

I voted tall, because my last few girlfriends were over 6', but really, I don't really have any huge preferences on the matter. As long as you're taller than 5' and shorter than me, I'm happy.

I'm 6'4", so most girls aren't taller than me.