How many people have died in one of your playthroughs?

Gareth dies quite often for me. Ena will die occasionally as well. I lost about 5 characters on the final map my first time around because I didn't know how BEXP worked or that Skills could be reassigned.

On my second playthrough I killed around 55 or so characters, basically everyone except my endgame team and a few others who can't die unless you take them to endgame. I thought it'd be fun to kill everyone at least once since Mist and Calill had to die to get a base convo each. On the third playthrough, I killed everyone I took to endgame in the second one.

Normally, I like to let everyone live even if I don't use them. I actually restarted when Leonardo and Fiona died in 3-13 on hard mode. One time, I let Nasir die so I could kill Ashera on the following turn.

Edited by KSFF2150

Usually I don't like people dying but if I'm near the end of a chapter and it's someone I didn't really care about I just leave them. First playthrough I left 4 people dead (Ilyana, Marcia, Fiona, Meg)

Today Makalov+Danved died in 2-E so I was like "meh, whatever" then Astrid died and I went "SHIT SHE'S GOT PARAGON ON HER" so, I reset ;D

Edit: yeah, sorry, I did mean 2-E. And I just remembered that Danved is most certainly not Devdan!

Edited by Bananas

I usually have zero people die, and if someone dies I usually restart. I'm a perfectionist.

Same here, but if I'm on a special playthrough and someone who I'm not gonna bring to the tower dies, then I don't care. I think that maximum dead guys are three.

Edited by xanatha

Usually I don't like people dying but if I'm near the end of a chapter and it's someone I didn't really care about I just leave them. First playthrough I left 4 people dead (Ilyana, Marcia, Fiona, Meg)

Today Makalov+Devdan died in 2-P so I was like "meh, whatever" then Astrid died and I went "SHIT SHE'S GOT PARAGON ON HER" so, I reset ;D

wouldn't that be 2E...?

I lost a bunch of people on my first people on my first playthrough last map. Curses you teleporting spirits!!!

In my first PT tons of people died (it was my first FE game and I was being extremely stupid). I don't know the exact number, but I remember that Laura, half of the CRK and Soren died.

And I sometimes let Vika, Tormod and Muarim die on 4-4 because they're annoying.

I haven't finished my first playthrough yet, but so far 3 people have died for me. I actually laughed when Meg died in two shots because I underestimated her defense. Marcia died on 2E because I somehow missed that archer and assumed they'd go for Elinicia anyway. Illyana died in 3-2 because I put her in the path of a Wyvern knight. Not that I cared about any of them. I only restart when it's a character I'm using. My next playthrough I'm going to make more of an effort to make sure everyone stays alive.

In my first playthrough whoever every died in the last chapter I let stay dead... but it were characters who didn't die so it didn't bother me and I redid that chapter afterwards anyway.

I think it was Elicinia and perhaps one other person I don't remember

I lost Aran in my second normal playthrough. He was stat-screwed (spd screwed but worse in def than he should have been as well) but I refused to accept it and continued putting him on the front lines.

He actually died as a tier 3 in part 4-4. I just let him die, didn't care enough to redo the chapter.

Other than that, no one.

I lost Nolan in that swamp chapter in Part 1 during my first playthrough.

i was sad, but i wasn't about to restart it.

Edited by Ananke

In my 1st PT, Ena died. But that was on the Ashera chapter and I was sick of my units dying and restarting. :/

So, eh.

Edited by AngelOfDeath

I let loads of people die in hard mode. It was just too much of a bother to restart. I probably lost around 10 people (about 70% of which came from the Dawn Brigade...) and Ashera killed Titania in the final map. Basically I didn't restart unless it was a character I would bring with me in the tower that died.

• 2 weeks later...
I make a policy not to let them die.

On my first PT no one died. But i had to re-do the mission where you get Nasir and Gareth 'cus the Game Guide says that one of them has to die...LIE! You can get both...and I killed one but re did the chapter =D