I love Greil's/Ike's Mercenaries =)

They're complete awesomeness!!! =)

1. Ike - super powerz!!! =D ... well, for me he's pretty strong...

2. Soren - he's always awesome for me =3 On chapter 1 Part 3, his very first attack was a critical with a 3% chance of doing it. His magic is strong on enemies

3. Titania - is the one exception <_< She's the only unit who gets hit almost every time when the enemy has a 20-30% chance of hitting for me

4. Shinon - does a lot of criticals and dodges plenty of times (I love the 2-4 times the enemies have 0% chance of hitting)

5. Gatrie - seems better than Titania and attacks twice way more often than she does

6. Boyd - super strong attacks

7. Mist - .... idk... =D she heals?... She's kinda cool

8. Rolf - dodges a lot, does a lot of criticals... basically similar to Shinon, just not as well. He's way better than he is when you start with him than in PoR

9. Mia - similar to Shinon, but way better about the criticals. She's close to when it comes to dodging

10. Rhys - love his magic. He isn't so fast, but his magic is pretty strong =)

11. Oscar - he's very fast and almost always attacks twice!

Darn it... am I forgetting anyone?... =o Does anyone notice anyone I've forgotten? =D

Well, anywayz... they're my favorite, and this is why. Just wanted to say it. =)

You didn't forget anyone.

Not sure what to post here but what the hey.

I like them overall too. ^^ But I found that I didn't depend on them as much as I thought I would. Without a doubt, my favorite unit in the Greil Mercenaries and the whole game period is Shinon. He sarcastic, self interested, and made me laugh in both PoR and RD. I love his relationship with Rolf too. When I got to part three I was crying on the inside when I finally got a bow-user who could kill things. And as the post before startes, he does. not. get. hit. ever. So I just keep Provoke on him equip him with anything except a crossbow (because Shinon would kill who ever came at him) and use him as bait.

Ahem. Shinon gushing mode: over

But yeah, getting to part three was a bit of a relief. However, I'm pretty sure my Oscar got strength screwed and I benched Rolf because of pure Shinon-awesomeness. Unfortunately I suck at using healers so Rhys likely isn't going to the endgame either. Other than that, the rest are coming to endgame except Boyd and maybe Mia, but not because they aren't awesome or anything like that.

Shinon Boyd and Gatrie died in this PT, don't judge me, i was tired of restarting.

But yeah they are really overpowered.

I just like the idea of losing these three as opposed to losing characters like rhys, mist, rolf (comparatively, much lower durability there than in the guys you lost).

I just like the idea of losing these three as opposed to losing characters like rhys, mist, rolf (comparatively, much lower durability there than in the guys you lost).

Rolf Was Safe because he got BENCHED!

Mist Was always guarded by Boyd, I wanted their conversation

And Rhys Is always 2 squares or one (depends) behind my front lines

PEMN. My Titania always dodges everything for me (Although that kind of stuff has happened to me, too), and Rolf has once turned out better than Shinon (Keep in mind that I had a uber transfer for him, as well as the fact that he was using the Killer Bow most of the time). Mist has killed Ashera with the Vague Katti. I was pissed, because Mist used Parity (I have no idea why) and criticaled. If she hadn't, Ike could have killed her when he moved. I. Hate. Mist. (Or, at least her tendency to critical at the most inoppurtune moments)

Mist Was always guarded by Boyd, I wanted their conversation

Aww, did he give her life for him? How sweeeeeeet.

PEMN. My Titania always dodges everything for me (Although that kind of stuff has happened to me, too)

It isn't really too out-of-proportion for titania to have more problems doubling than gatrie (as TC said she did) as she's only 1 spd ahead of him and probably doesn't reach her cap.

She should be ahead of him most of the time but it's not absolute craziness to believe he might get higher speed. Depends on TC's difficulty? And a certain amount of unwillingness to use the highest level character on the team? (maybe gatrie got 4 or 5 levels while titania got 1 or 2??).

Well, titania rocks but w/e. No way 6-move-gatrie is better than 9-move-titania.

PEMN. My Titania always dodges everything for me (Although that kind of stuff has happened to me, too), and Rolf has once turned out better than Shinon (Keep in mind that I had a uber transfer for him, as well as the fact that he was using the Killer Bow most of the time). Mist has killed Ashera with the Vague Katti. I was pissed, because Mist used Parity (I have no idea why) and criticaled. If she hadn't, Ike could have killed her when he moved. I. Hate. Mist. (Or, at least her tendency to critical at the most inoppurtune moments)

This isnt a debate you know

Greil Mercenaries are pure love. I love every one of them (except Rolf).

I'm planning to do a Greil Mercenaries run in the future, with transfer bonuses. Should prove to be interesting (and easy, I guess).

Mist has killed Ashera with the Vague Katti. I was pissed, because Mist used Parity (I have no idea why) and criticaled. If she hadn't, Ike could have killed her when he moved.

What are you talking about? Mantle has the effect of Fortune.

What are you talking about? Mantle has the effect of Fortune.

Parity cancels out Fortune. So Parity cancels out that aspect of Mantle. Therefore, I can crit Auras/Ashera. (lol Volke crit)

I love the Greil Mercenaries. They're my fave group in FE. I've had my fair share of good and bad luck with each member but overall they kick a lot of ass.

I'm planning to do a Greil Mercenaries run in the future, with transfer bonuses. Should prove to be interesting (and easy, I guess).

It's really easy. I've taken them all to endgame 3 times and it's been a piece of cake each time except the first one (which was also my first playthrough so I didn't really have experience with the game). You don't even need transfer bonuses.

Edited by KSFF2150

Greil Mercenaries are pure love. I love every one of them (except Rolf).

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD=

I like Rolfy =D

But... yeah, they're awesome! I will agree with that (though you'd most likely know that by now XD)