Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I already poached everyone.

I was talking about on your BL run. In any instance, Dorothea is also a popular Dancer choice, as is Flayn.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Made a correct statement.

My unlucky unit is Ferdinand. I've played the Black Eagles path two and a little bit times now and he is consistently the weakest link among them. Mount or no mount, the guy outright SUCKS.

Oof

1 hour ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Also has issues with Marianne's paralogue.

In my case, it's Ingrid.

Ingrid fucking sucks.

Oof

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Knows that Marianne's paralouge is bad.

Ingrid sucks unless she's using magic.

Ingrid was a Mortal Savant in my Blue Lions run.

Bold:

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Golden Deer MVP for me was Hilda. That girl destroyed everything she touched. She and Lysithea, of course.

For me, Ingrid had a weak start, but she got going once she turned into a Falcon Knight. Up until then, however, yeah... not much good to say about her. But she's still better than Mr. I-like-to-say-my-own-name-constantly-in-case-people-forget-and-hope-it's-not-annoying-the-crap-out-of-everyone, a.k.a. Ferdinand von Aegir, who starts weak and stays weak. Wet tissue paper does more damage than he does.  

I guess the cocky ones tend to not be able to walk the walk... 

In any instance, the one unit I find to really suck thus far is Raphael. He's slow to the point where he's at constant risk of being doubled, which isn't helped by axes being heavy. And gauntlets don't help much either because they're the worst weapon type in the game.

Is not faster than Quick Man.

Has his own "This unit/character sucks" unit in Three Houses.

Raphael > Ferdinand for me. There isn't even a contest. Because at least Raphael could double and kill stuff with gauntlets (which actually do help him. Though not much, they at least prevent him from being totally worthless next to Hilda and Lysithea as well as Byleth and Claude).

Posted while I was typing.

8 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

I was talking about on your BL run. In any instance, Dorothea is also a popular Dancer choice, as is Flayn.

I actually was talking about my BL playthrough.

The characters I missed in GD were Ashe, Caspar, Ferdinand, Petra, and Bernadetta.

Didn't recruit Ashe (not Ketchum), Caspar (not the friendly ghost), Ferdinand (who, may I remind you, is Ferdinand von Aegir), Petra (one of the best characters, character-wise), and Bernadetta (nearly gender-flipped me) in her Golden Deer playthrough.

57 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Posted while I was typing.

I actually was talking about my BL playthrough.

The characters I missed in GD were Ashe, Caspar, Ferdinand, Petra, and Bernadetta.

Doh

In any instance, having read that Petra manages to have an evade level rivaling the likes of Kotaro and Lunatic Grima, she's definitely someone on my recruit list so I don't have to deal with that (as if she wasn't already).

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Has his own "This unit/character sucks" unit in Three Houses.

Raphael > Ferdinand for me. There isn't even a contest. Because at least Raphael could double and kill stuff with gauntlets (which actually do help him. Though not much, they at least prevent him from being totally worthless next to Hilda and Lysithea as well as Byleth and Claude).

In my case, I generally find him to not hit hard enough (sure, gauntlets can allow him to double when initiating, but there's the problem that he's using a weapon type that has 4 might at most, which means that unless the opponent is weak defensively or someone else attacked them beforehand, odds are they're gonna survive). It didn't really help that in terms of defensive ability, Hilda, Leonie and Byleth kept outclassing him because they're generally fast enough to avoid being doubled, putting him out of a job as a result. 

Knows that lost items tend to be a Guide Dang It!