1. 1. Choose

• Just for fun
    • Mostly, to Post
    • To show my Art/Designs
    • To post and read stories
    • For its FE resources
    • To kill some time with friends here
    • Other

Anyway, what are the reasons why you come here?

Me? Well, almost everything. I like to come and post on my story, spend some time on FFTF and have some fun chatting/pming with a few friends I have here. I also come for FE resources and to show some mugs and read stories.

Edited by Deity

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came here because of the resources long before I actually became a forum member. I wonder how many other people came like that too, and how many came because I referred them to here for the resources.

Anyway, I'm here on the forums because... it's an FE site, I don't need another reason. I even stay at the nightmarish FE boards on GameFAQs, which shows how much I love this series... or that I may have a hidden masochistic side... Not sure which, I hope it's the former.

All the wonderful friends and discussion I have, just like Death 8D

Came because I know MR, stayed because talking about FE was cool, stayed after that to play a bit of smash, and now I'm here because.. I have a high post count by my standards? ha ha

Edit screw that the ":D" emoticon sucks

Edited by Mac

Felt a lot like the now-defunct FESS was. So I started hanging out.

I remember, though, when there was a phase of Serenes Forest, maybe back when it was http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk , when the forums had something about pancakes :o

Haha. There's probably not many others who'd remember and even I'm not sure. I think it was mentioned in the General forum's description (like "you can talk about anything here, even pancakes". I know my humour is terrible).

I'm here for... "other" reasons.

I too came here for the resources and discovered the forums. My friends started my Fire Emblem obsession so I really wanted to join a FE forum. I also decided to post my fic here as well (and I PROMISE I'm still working on it). However I still do more lurking than anything else.

I first came to the site to get info and then joined the forum because I had nothing better to do but discuss some FE and enjoy myself. Now I come here when I can't think of anything else to do or when I have stuff to do and need a means to procrastinate distract myself. At least, that used to be the only reason.

Haha. There's probably not many others who'd remember and even I'm not sure. I think it was mentioned in the General forum's description (like "you can talk about anything here, even pancakes". I know my humour is terrible).

I'm here for... "other" reasons.

It's because you love us, amirite?

Edited by Fireman

I came to the mainsite for its FE resources, and later I joined the forums. I even killed some time with some friends I made here.

I also got tired of the last forum I was in, and eventually quit there.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

I came for the resources at first. I was urged to join the forum, and it took off from there... I kinda love the place, now.

Edited by Raven

Let's see, I was getting bored with Fire Emblem Planet, which was turning into simply a bunch of drama. Like others, I came often for resources, but I noticed the members seemed a lot nicer than folks from other forums.

Well, I chose every option except "Show my art/designs" because I do quite a lot here. I'm a Fire Emblem addict and there's a good deal of discussion that happens here. I'm also connected to this place since I haven't been able to tear myself away from it for over a year. I've learned a lot from this place and its members.

Just for fun.

I originally been looking here for FAQ on Radiant Dawn during June. I did not notice the "Forum" text till October, and the other features of the site distracted me because they are so awesome. During June, I would print out "Hidden Treasure maps" so I can get stuff in Radiant Dawn.

When I saw a Starcraft thread I got along with many more people here. So I decided to stay for fun, and I made a couple of internet friends too.