Ugh, more server problems.

Jyosua

Have you been reading any of the posts that Blacken's been posting, dude? Running a forum means having a responsibility to it. It doesn't freakin' mean that they don't have lives. And Bus knows this based on experience.

If he just doesn't have the time, then he should pass adminship to someone else.

Bus made this seem like the end of the world which it really wasn't

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you been reading any of the posts that Blacken's been posting, dude? Running a forum means having a responsibility to it. It doesn't freakin' mean that they don't have lives. And Bus knows this based on experience.

If he just doesn't have the time, then he should pass adminship to someone else.

You're smarter than you look or sound or act.

"Get a life" my ass. You choose to run a community, you have an obligation to it.

Bus made this seem like the end of the world which it really wasn't
I suggest you...stop posting. You don't really have a fucking clue about what's being discussed here and I don't think you're quite bright enough to get it.

Nevermind that he retired from admin so he could have a life, but you still feel the need to tell him to get a life?

What is wrong with you people?

Not our fault that these particular guys don't have a good grasp on the situation...

Doom, scroll up the page a bit and read Superbus' other post. Jyosua has advertisers paying him to keep the site going.

Thoughts:

-Holy shit a guy died for this

-In general: the fuck is this?

I hope people who were actually writing shit that might be called valuable in Creative or whatever aren't boned too hard.

I suggest you...stop posting. You don't really have a fucking clue about what's being discussed here and I don't think you're quite bright enough to get it.

Are you following me or something? Telling me I'm not bright? Last time I checked your a random guy on the internet who doesn't know me. Considering I never post here

No way. Doom is a fricken' genius. I am envious of him, his well paying job, his hawt girlfriend, all his friends, and everything! How DARE you make fun of him?

Are you following me or something? Telling me I'm not bright? Last time I checked your a random guy on the internet who doesn't know me. Considering I never post here

:mellow:

I pray to God that you're being sarcastic...

His sarcasm button is pressed.

Ding dong.

I think this one needs to be pounded home. That's why I'm harping on it. It needs to be burned into his head.

That's more for his sake than the forum's, to be honest.

I am not a betting man. But if I were, I would bet that being completely "honest" would involve an admission that the real reason that you're harping on the issue has very little to do with Jyo or with SF, and that those two items were just convenient cover for your blistering rant. This is not to suggest that I disagree with the substance of your post, which is technically correct, but merely that your attitude stinks like a turd left in the noonday sun, and your justification for it has all of the protective power of wet toilet paper.

Unless you think that Jyo is lying in the OP -- and if you are, please say so -- clearly he's already learned his lesson, and is taking steps to keep it from happening again. Your screed is superfluous, and it should have been a personal message/email/IM regardless.

As far as I'm concerned, you're no better than the guy that shows up on the battlefield after it's all over, and bayonets the wounded. *shrug*

I pray to God that you're being sarcastic...

Why of course not. Just ask Doom himself. I bow to him and tell him how awesome and smart he is every minute in the irc channel.

I am not a betting man. But if I were, I would bet that being completely "honest" would involve an admission that the real reason that you're harping on the issue has very little to do with Jyo or with SF, and that those two items were just convenient cover for your blistering rant. This is not to suggest that I disagree with the substance of your post, which is technically correct, but merely that your attitude stinks like a turd left in the noonday sun, and your justification for it has all of the protective power of wet toilet paper.

Unless you think that Jyo is lying in the OP -- and if you are, please say so -- clearly he's already learned his lesson, and is taking steps to keep it from happening again. Your screed is superfluous, and it should have been a personal message/email/IM regardless.

As far as I'm concerned, you're no better than the guy that shows up on the battlefield after it's all over, and bayonets the wounded. *shrug*

Let me reiterate: Bus well knows this based on experience! (Well, maybe not reiterate just yet... rather repeat)

Those who know Bus know that he's just doing this so that Jyo can get a good grip on things like a man with a good arm. His attitude IS in the right place for this; it's that of a guy who can't stand it when people make such high level mistakes when he knows from his experience that they could've been oh so easily avoided.

That said, our dear Jyo HAS learned his lesson... right?

Edited by WyvernSageLord

Let me reiterate: Bus well knows this based on experience! (Well, maybe not reiterate just yet... rather repeat)

Those who know Bus know that he's just doing this so that Jyo can get a good grip on things like a man with a good arm. His attitude IS in the right place for this; it's that of a guy who can't stand it when people make such high level mistakes when he knows from his experience that they could've been oh so easily avoided.

That said, our dear Jyo's learned his lesson... right?

Technically, we can only say he's learned his lesson the next time shit happens. Or the next time he prevents shit from happening, that is.

I don't know why you bothered to quote my post, since it appears that you did not read it.

As I said, I don't disagree with the substance of the rant: it is correct. What I am pointing out is that "'Bus" is being disingeuous. Unless he thinks that the OP is a lie, I would say that the lesson has already been learned, and that steps have been taken to correct it going forward. This soldier thinks that superbus's motives are not what he claims them to be.

I don't know why you bothered to quote my post, since it appears that you did not read it.

As I said, I don't disagree with the substance of the rant: it is correct. What I am pointing out is that "'Bus" is being disingeuous. Unless he thinks that the OP is a lie, I would say that the lesson has already been learned, and that steps have been taken to correct it going forward. This soldier thinks that superbus's motives are not what he claims them to be.

Yes, since after all, attempting to ensure the fact that a lesson has been learned is a bad thing. This barely caused, if any, harm at all, so what was so wrong with making that post anyway?

He's trying to make it sink in more, just so he can take it more seriously.

Everyone has a different style in teaching things to others.

Edited by Fierce Deity Soren

Right. And that's Joshua's problem. Not your's [sic]. Go get laid. Maybe that'll chill you out.

I forget, did we ban you before the crash? Seems like we really should have. It's not just Jyo's problem, it is now the entire forums' problem, since we've lost three fucking months of data that could have easily been preserved. It's inexcusable.

I forget, did we ban you before the crash? Seems like we really should have. It's not just Jyo's problem, it is now the entire forums' problem, since we've lost three fucking months of data that could have easily been preserved. It's inexcusable.

Urist McButcherdwarf cancelled admonish: interrupted by internet tough guy.

Edited by Urist McMiner