Ugh, more server problems.

Jyosua

Hey, you want to be the big dog, you have to take the responsibility that comes with it. Simple as that. Add that in with Josh's career ambitions - UNIX admin, web administrator, etc. - and there are lessons that need to be learned here before they have real-world consequences that extend beyond a forum populated mostly with snot-nosed teenagers.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you want to be the big dog, you have to take the responsibility that comes with it. Simple as that. Add that in with Josh's career ambitions - UNIX admin, web administrator, etc. - and there are lessons that need to be learned here before they have real-world consequences that extend beyond a forum populated mostly with snot-nosed teenagers.

Right. And that's Joshua's problem. Not your's. Go get laid. Maybe that'll chill you out.

So what do you have to do with it?

It isn't Jyo's fault that the server was hacked. It is Jyo's fault we're 3 months behind. Just saying

Also, it's obvious that he's trying to help Jyo. And Jyo has yet to tell him to fuck off (which I doubt he will).

I expected this from Lyle, Magey Sage. But I didn't expect it from you.

It isn't Jyo's fault that the server was hacked. It is Jyo's fault we're 3 months behind. Just saying

Also, it's obvious that he's trying to help Jyo. And Jyo has yet to tell him to fuck off (which I doubt he will).

Hika. I gotta thank you for one of the best laughs I've had for months.

Thanks.

So something has to directly affect me and my day-to-day life for me to say something about it now? Josh is a friend of mine, so that's an example of it "affecting" me, especially as I was one of the first people that had to hear the whining last night about it (because Blacken was being too mean, too bad I essentially said the same shit). He's my friend, but he really, seriously fucked up here, and if he doesn't get it together, he's going to really, seriously fuck up his career. Add in that he really knows better, and there you go.

Forums like this mean a lot to a lot of the members involved with them; I still have a lot of the testimonials from members at my old site. That's why I care.

Go get laid. Maybe that'll chill you out.

lol

D: I am sorry. I am becoming more and more of a bitch as time goes on hika. RL shit n stuff. totally. But i still think superbus is over reacting over an online forum

To put it mildly: FRICK.

But I think we've had enough of the whining and ranting and yelling at Jyo and arguing about it, though; lessons have been learned, and there's not much to do except grit our teeth and start picking up pieces.

Yosh. Just move forward and improve instead of standing in place and complaining.

So something has to directly affect me and my day-to-day life for me to say something about it now? Josh is a friend of mine, so that's an example of it "affecting" me, especially as I was one of the first people that had to hear the whining last night about it (because Blacken was being too mean, too bad I essentially said the same shit). He's my friend, but he really, seriously fucked up here, and if he doesn't get it together, he's going to really, seriously fuck up his career. Add in that he really knows better, and there you go.

Forums like this mean a lot to a lot of the members involved with them; I still have a lot of the testimonials from members at my old site. That's why I care.

lol

Where is Blacken?

Once again, Kiryn spouts words of wisdom.

*Goes back to exile.*

^___^

Lyle shut the hell up and dont you ever agree with me again or i will fucking murder you you damn kiryn fanboy you.

'kay? :D

FEFF opened their new RPG, why not go to THAT shitshow? It's a shitshow, but at least it's a shitshow that doesn't randomly disappear off the face of the internet.

Oh my God somebody actually noticed outside of FEF.

Maybe my forum isn't totally fucked after all...!

Anyway, hackers are terrible, but not backing up your site/forum is terrible, too. Both are to blame for this situation, but the good news is that it hopefully will not happen again, if you truly learn from this scenario.

Lyle shut the hell up and dont you ever agree with me again or i will fucking murder you you damn kiryn fanboy you.

Fuck you Masu. You're a fucking hypocritical prick. And I hate you.

Kay? :D

Fuck you Masu. You're a fucking hypocritical prick. And I hate you.

What the FUCK did I do to be a hypocrite!? Go fuck yourself and die in a hole.

Oh my God somebody actually noticed outside of FEF.

Maybe my forum isn't totally fucked after all...!

You sent out a group email. I'm even surprised I got it, as Marcus banned me forever ago because I took him on during one of his power trips.

I believe Jyo will take this as good experience for himself.

He made a mistake, and now he's paying for it because he's pissed people off, including his own friends.

This is the first time anything like this has happened around here, so let's put a bit of faith in Jyo when he says he will make sure this will never happen again.

What the FUCK did I do to be a hypocrite!? Go fuck yourself and die in a hole.

O'RLY? Well I don't stab people in the back and talk about people behind their backs! FUCK YOU.

I love this.

I'm in your serious announcement, spamming it up.

What the fuck, dude.

I believe Jyo will take this as good experience for himself.

You're hoping he will.

Bus is trying to ensure he does.

Edited by TheEnd

O'RLY? Well I don't stab people in the back and talk about people behind their backs! FUCK YOU.

I love this.

Im sick of your shit. and I can see the crossed out text, you love hurting my feelings. I will report you. I fucking hope you rot in hell.

You're hoping he will.

Bus is trying to ensure he does.

Ding dong.

I think this one needs to be pounded home. That's why I'm harping on it. It needs to be burned into his head.

That's more for his sake than the forum's, to be honest.