*Insert internet meme here*

Florete

Stupid server crash! Restore all post count please.

I don't think Jyo has the time to go through and manually restore everyone's post count. ._.

It's just a pointless e-penis sort of thing anyway.

z99438260.jpg

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF MEN'S WAREHOUSE. IT MAY BE, BEING THAT I BOAST THE BIGGEST BACULUM IN THIS BLUE EARTH, THAT I WOULD MACARONICLY MAKE THE MISTAKE OF REMOVING MAGIC FROM MY MIND. MORBIDLY MADE-UP TO EXPOUND THE CONTRARY THIS MISTAKE, I AM A MAGNIFICENT MAGE OF THE RIGHT-HAND PATH, IF YOU PICK UP ON MY PACHYGLOSSAL PAEAN. AS I SERVED THE SORCERERS' SIGHT WITH MY SACCULAR, SEMINIVEROUS SERPIGO OF SCORTATION, I COULDN'T HELP BUT PEER TO THE PRETTY APPRENTICE THAT PRESENTED PREMATURELY HER BULGING AND BEAUTIFUL BUMGUMBLIES, ALMOST ESCAPING THE IMPRISONMENT OF HER UNNECESSARY ARTICLE OF TORSO CLOTHING. MY PALACEOUS, PENIL PUMP PLOPPED FORTH IN A GLORIOUS BLAZE OF BACULIFORM BADNESS. IN AN ANGELIC ASCENSION OF UTTER AWESOME, IT ENTERED HER ABSONANT ASS IN AN ABJECT AND ABLOW ACTION, HER ABRAIDED EYES GLEAMING WITH THE TEARS OF THE GLORIOUS GLOP THAT IS ZIMMER SLOP. ENDING WITH AN ABTERMINAL ACCELERATION OF ANTICIPATED ANIMOSITY, SHE AND I LET FORTH A RIGOROUS ROAR IN UNISON, HERS A BANSHEE'S BELLOW, AND MINE THE LION'S LOUD LAMPOON. MY CHANCE AS A CHANTER OF WITCHCRAFT WAS CHARRED, BUT MY MIDSECTION'S MIGHTY MISSILE WAS MUCH OBLIGED BY THE MACROBIAN MOMENT OF MANIC MONOGONY. I GUARANTEE IT

I don't think Jyo has the time to go through and manually restore everyone's post count. ._.

It's just a pointless e-penis sort of thing anyway.

Uh, this.

Post-count is not only pointless, but it is also easily regained. Another thing, if Josh were to go and restore everyone's count for them, who is to say someone who values post-count would not lie to get a bigger one?