• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

FE 4

Promotion Gains:

Fee got +3 SKL, not +5

3 makes more sense as well, cause the caps are 22 (Pegasus Knight) and 25 (Falcon Knight).

Guest Guest

Hi

FE 4

I thought Faval and Leaf inherit the Stats and Growth rates from their mothers. (Patty and Altenna from their fathers). If this is true, the Growths rates of them are all wrong.

Hi

FE 4

I thought Faval and Leaf inherit the Stats and Growth rates from their mothers. (Patty and Altenna from their fathers). If this is true, the Growths rates of them are all wrong.

Not growths, just the items.

Hi

FE 4

Faval and Leaf inherit their equipment and holy blood mainly from their mothers, but their stats and growths are inherited mainly from their fathers as normal.

According to the FE10 death quotes page, Ike and Micaiah each have "regular" death quotes, but they also have a special death quote in every chapter they appear in. Perhaps the regular death quotes should be referred to as "unused."

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe10/transfer.html

A small note about the European version: Largo's stats are not transferred to Calill (meaning that training Largo in FE9 for transfers is useless). However, it was fixed in later versions (I don't know exactly when), but the majority of the European FE10's don't have this transfer (too bad).

I checked and his defence growth is definitely 30%. I vaguely recall this issue being brought up a long time ago, but I forget why his defence is sometimes listed as 20% (well, his Luck growth is 20% so maybe people got confused with that?).

I'm pretty sure what it means by "Path of Radiance Gallery" is that the images below were ripped from the image gallery in PoR.

I'm pretty sure what it means by "Path of Radiance Gallery" is that the images below were ripped from the image gallery in PoR.

Oh my bad.

Sorry about that. I was confused about that while I was looking around for Narshen's official art.

• 2 weeks later...

According the the site, the Guiding Ring in SS's chapter 5 can be gotten if all the villages are intact, but I just played through chapter 5 and I did not get it when all villages were intact but the top (torch) village wasn't visited. I redid the chapter and visited all the villages and did get it.

Not sure if these have been brought up and I'm being lazy and don't want to read the whole topic. The FE4 page says speed determines avoid. I'm pretty sure it's AS. And second, on the PoR page it says the trial map charaters come with their normal mode stats and equipment. If you beat the game on hard on the PT that would unlock them they have their hard mode stats. I know this is true of Bryce and Petrine, but I haven't unlocked Ashnard yet, so not sure there.

Not sure if these have been brought up and I'm being lazy and don't want to read the whole topic. The FE4 page says speed determines avoid. I'm pretty sure it's AS. And second, on the PoR page it says the trial map charaters come with their normal mode stats and equipment. If you beat the game on hard on the PT that would unlock them they have their hard mode stats. I know this is true of Bryce and Petrine, but I haven't unlocked Ashnard yet, so not sure there.

Ouch, that sounds really fiddly. Not saying I don't trust you, but just to make sure, can you provide a screenshot or something similar illustrating their stats?

Guest bottlegnomes

It's cool. I kinda figured you'd want one. It might take a while, because I have to figure out how to add photos, and the photos probably gonna be kinda cruddy because I'll be usig my phone to take a pic of my TV screen.

Sure, that's fine.

By "adding photos", do you mean to the forum? I think we have an attachment feature (when you make a post) for stuff like that, although right now I can't remember if regular members can use it or not.

Here's a pic of Petrine in one of the trial maps.

post-1827-069973900 1311371871_thumb.jpg

Here's a pic of Petrine's stats.

post-1827-001435300 1311371925_thumb.jpg

Here's a pic of Bryce in one of the trial maps.

post-1827-023973000 1311371997_thumb.jpg

You should be able to see that they have their hard mode HP in the ones showing the trial map. The one showing Bryce's stats hasn't shown up in my email yet, but when it does I'll add it.

EDIT: Sorry about how unclear and huge the pictures are.

Edited by bottlegnomes

According the the site, the Guiding Ring in SS's chapter 5 can be gotten if all the villages are intact, but I just played through chapter 5 and I did not get it when all villages were intact but the top (torch) village wasn't visited. I redid the chapter and visited all the villages and did get it.

You never replied to this Vincent...