What did you do while Serenes was down?

Galenforcer

Lived my life as usual - browsing the rest of the internet, talking to friends, driving lessons, and judicious amounts of food. I can't say I was too affected.

Although a part of me had a feeling that TheEnd would obtain the scans of Chapter 40 while we had no way of knowing because that's how life works. Didn't turn out that way, though.

I didn't even know it was down, since I was on vacation (at a cabin, but the weather was crappy, so we mostly stayed inside) for 5 days. I played Left4Dead with another person (person varied) for a few hours a day for 4 of those days. We (me, my brother, our cousins and their friends) also played Conflict: Desert Storm.

Left4Dead is very fun.

Whenever I felt like checking on the site and found that it was still down, I just found something else to do. Nothing in particular, just whatever seemed the most appealing at the time.

I hated myself for not having some of the Thracia pages saved, as my brother and I were running through the game together and ended up needing a little clarification here and there on specifics, like skill activation for Duel and double-heal algorithms.

Stuff that wasn't relevant to the site, though it's always nice to have the resource back ^^

Didn't notice it had happened. Haven't been on in a while.

I also play 360 and read books and fought in a battle with Wookies.

I did the usual: play some FE, frequent other forums etc

I also looked for some FE hacks to play as well. The FE: Girls hack is the most impressive to date. That's pretty much all I did, though. :mellow:

Edited by Fireman

I did the usual: play some FE, frequent other forums etc

I also looked for some FE hacks to play as well. The FE8: Girls hack takes the cake so far. That's pretty much all I did. :mellow:

Awww. I've always wanted to play a hack FE game... then make my own but I'm only decent with actual pc game hacks. That's not fair :(

Holy Crap! I haven't played a single Fire Emblem title since I joined this forum :blink:

That sucks...