Crazy things you did in FE:RD

Went straight up to the Black Knight with Ike on 3-7 and attacked him with the Ettard. Thankfully, he missed with his counterattack (with 80% accuracy and all).

Getting Ike out of there was just as crazy: I had Haar rescue Ike and travelled as far as I could away from the BK, only for the BK, Edward and Leonardo gang-rape him down to 1HP.

Thankfully, the chapter ended after that.

On my last playthrough I also managed to kill everyone except Laura and the Black Knight on 3-7 (and Jill since I recruited her to the GM). Laura only lived because I was out of people to attack with when the turn ended. It was just a slaughter. Haar racked up such a body count on that level.

This just happened to me today. Hard mode run through; chapter 2-3.. i had geoffery at the gate and i was going to break it down next turn. an archer on the above tier with a iron longbow, 50% hit and 5% crit criticals, killing geoffery, game over. I was so mad.

This just happened to me today. Hard mode run through; chapter 2-3.. i had geoffery at the gate and i was going to break it down next turn. an archer on the above tier with a iron longbow, 50% hit and 5% crit criticals, killing geoffery, game over. I was so mad.

If he was standing on a higher platform, then his hit rate would be 100% and not 50.

EDIT: Unless you already factored in Geoffrey's avoid, then lol, nvm.

Edited by Fireman

Killed every boss in Part Four Endgame with Rolf all in one round, except for Ashera.

Even on EM rolf can only do 64 damage in a turn and thats with a triangle attack so he could he one round dheginsea if he has 100 health if he can only do 64 damage meaning he would need +9 attack from a support only attack doesn't go over 5 but rolf + adept seems to one ruond leval every time

Used Mordecai. I never use him in RD. Hes actually quite good!

also Nolan killing Soren in 3-E. Omg wtf! Nolan was like at level 20/11 Warrior and Soren was level 20/12 Arch Sage. Nolan runs up and smashes his face with Tarvos. O_o

I used Makalov during the Part 2 chapters he is forced upon, and he actually turned out alright, to my surprise. I avoided him like the plague in FE9.

I used Makalov during the Part 2 chapters he is forced upon, and he actually turned out alright, to my surprise. I avoided him like the plague in FE9.

exact same thing here man

You know, Makalov is pretty decent in RD. I usually build him up to atleast a decent level so he can promote because hes very useful in part 4

Yeah I'll admit he's decent in RD. But I have other sword users so he's not in my list of characters to use

Yeah I'll admit he's decent in RD. But I have other sword users so he's not in my list of characters to use

I think that you and Florina meant PoR where Makalov is decent. Because he became bad in Radiant Dawn (18 base AS and strength, not to mention his inventory starts with a steel sword? Lawl).

Edited by Luster Warrior

I think that you and Florina meant PoR where Makalov is decent. Because he became bad in Radiant Dawn (18 base AS and strength, not to mention his inventory starts with a steel sword? Lawl).

Other than the fact that his start in PoR is anything but decent. 7 base AS and his inventory starts with a steel sword? Lol.

Actually no. I was referring to RD here. And umm, take that out and give him a killing edge?

Makalov is kinda horrible in PoR.

Here's another great one. today i was in 3-1 and had gatrie in the bushes at the left side going up. BOTH the boss AND a fire mage critical him in two consecutive attacks. this game hates me.

or maybe i should just stick to normal mode?

I tried to train most of the DB equally or have them around the same levels in my first PT. That didn't go too well when I got to 3-6 lol

Also on my first PT I routed the whole 2-3 cause I didn't know there was bexp for keeping the enemies alive lol

One time, Ike was put to sleep by Hetzel and was killed by four bishops :(

I actually used Micaiah in the first four Part IV Endgame chapters (when I say that I used her, I mean as an attacking unit, rather than just healing/doing nothing as I usually do).

Oh, and I "killed" Sephiran with Edward.

A recent one, though it isn't really crazy. More like RNG stupidness.

Ike was standing at the bottom right corner in 4-E-1 where he was waiting for reinforcements. Lekain uses his Rewarp staff and warps diagonally to Ike. Thank you, kind sir!

I did something similiar in my previous playthrough but I had to double shove, move and get Vigored by Reyson so that my capped Nolan could kill Lekain with a Tomahawk.

Other than the fact that his start in PoR is anything but decent. 7 base AS and his inventory starts with a steel sword? Lol.

It's 10 AS if you forge him a lower Atk sword.

Plus, he has more chapters to catch up in PoR. And the KW.

Last playthough some strange things happened.

I didnt really use Zihark but he made it to my endgame team simply because he destroyed everything in 4-4.

Astrid raping everything in Endgame.

Rolf kicking the crap out of Dheginsea.

Volug killing Sephiran.

Pelleas actually destroying Izuka.

Jill making number 2 in the top 5 and Zihark making number 5. O_o

Using Sigrun in endgame and actually making it work. (yay wishblade!)

yeah...it was an odd one this time around.