74 members have voted

1. 1. Who though Soren was a girl?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did way back before PoR had even been released outside of Japan. It wasn't long before someone pointed out the truth.

Mist: "Soren's back. He's just arrived."

In short, no I didn't.

Hair length has nothing to do with gender or even apparent gender. Did anyone think that Ena was a boy and Rajaion a girl? If anything, Rajaion's hair is longer than Soren's.

Edited by Paper Jam

Hair length has nothing to do with gender or even apparent gender. Did anyone think that Ena was a boy and Rajaion a girl?

I didn't. But Rajion has a very manish look. Ena has a very girlish look. Soren does have a girly face now that I think about it. But still not enough to make me think he's a girl.

Hair length has nothing to do with gender or even apparent gender. Did anyone think that Ena was a boy and Rajaion a girl?

Nobody said anything about Soren looking like a woman because of his hair length. >_> For me, it was his delicate facial features that caused some confusion.

Edited by Charlie

How can that cross your mind? It makes no sense to think he's a girl. But the only person in FE I thought was a girl was Midir. (Nope, I didn't even think Lucius was female)

How can that cross your mind? It makes no sense to think he's a girl. But the only person in FE I thought was a girl was Midir. (Nope, I didn't even think Lucius was female)

It confuses me too, to be honest. Anyone paying attention to the dialogue would have noticed that the Greil Mercenaries referred to Soren as "he" ever since he was introduced to us in chapter 4. I must assume, then, that some of us don't pay attention to the dialogue...

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I must assume, then, that some of us don't pay attention to the dialogue...

Or, you know, they could be like me and saw a picture of Soren before the game was even released. ;_;

This

Don't spam, thanks. Posts like this add nothing of value to the conversation.

At least compared to Lucius. XD

Lucius isn't a good reference. Try comparing him to a character that actually looks manly.

Lucius isn't a good reference. Try comparing him to a character that actually looks manly.

SOREN IS MORE MANLY THAN WALLACE.

There. I said it. :P

Meh. I guess there isn't a good reference...

Compared to Elliwood's sissy face, Soren looks quite manly.

No, I did not think he was a girl though he's so cute anyways <3

Janaff on the other hand?...Yeah, realized it quite a while after he appeared when they finally referred to him as he. I was like WTF!?

Though he's so cute anyways <3

Or, you know, they could be like me and saw a picture of Soren before the game was even released. ;_;

I did (well before i got the game anyway) in Nintendo Power and my immediate reaction?

"Whoa! Who's that guy? He's awesome looking!" My boyfriend at the time had the same reaction. So no, never did i think Soren was a lady.

Yeah, I tought Midir was a girl at first, LOL, I never did or ever will think Lucius as a girl, never! ... As for Soren...only at that cutscene in RD he looked like a girl, the rest I realized he was a boy.