Who thought Soren was a girl?

Who though Soren was a girl?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who though Soren was a girl?

• Yes
    • No

It confuses me too, to be honest. Anyone paying attention to the dialogue would have noticed that the Greil Mercenaries referred to Soren as "he" ever since he was introduced to us in chapter 4. I must assume, then, that some of us don't pay attention to the dialogue...

I skip the dialogue, gets boring.

So, yeah, I thought he was a girl.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I though Janaff was a girl and that Valtome was a girl and that Shinon was a girl. Shinon was sort of easy to figure out. I actually figured out that Janaff and Valtome were boys in my second playthrough.

On a slightly unrelated note, does anyone think that Shinon looks like the goddess? Before I had finished my first playthrough, I had a theory that Shinon was a spy sent by the goddess, or a relative of some sort. Maybe even a reincarnation of the goddess, herself. That was why he was so sour.

How can that cross your mind? It makes no sense to think he's a girl. But the only person in FE I thought was a girl was Midir. (Nope, I didn't even think Lucius was female)

Exact same here.

And what's with the confusion with Janaff..? :mellow:

Who thought Soren was a girl?

It was pretty clear to me. You apparently don't see enough Japanese animation/drawings.

I though at first "Thoes pixels looks kinda cute"...

I still do.

No, I did not think he was a girl though he's so cute anyways <3

Janaff on the other hand?...Yeah, realized it quite a while after he appeared when they finally referred to him as he. I was like WTF!?

Though he's so cute anyways <3

Soren doesn't look much like a girl(compared to Lucius), but my friend did comment on how he DID look like girl. I mean, Soren was referred as a ''he.'' I just figured he was a boy and found myself correct...

• 3 weeks later...

Not at all....

Though Janaff did made me do a double-take. After looking at him for a bit, I kind of saw that he was a male...

Edited by Blaze340

I never thought Lucius was a girl, because his name is Lucius, which is a male name.

It actually didn't occur to me his gender identity problem until 1) Fandom, and 2) Seeing his support convo with Serra.

I can't remember whether I thought Soren was a girl or not. Maybe years ago when first screenshots came out, but never during the game.

I didn't.

I did make this mistake with Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog, but not Soren.

Gotta admit from the T.V show (Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog) his voice does sound like from a female voice actress.

-----

I've mistaken Azel, Lucius, and Soren as girls. Gotta admit that they do have delicate faces and hair.

I didn't think Soren was a girl, but Janaff, well.... Oh well, at least as far as we know they don't have extremely feminine voices and we know they don't wear pink flowery dresses like SOME characters in manga/anime... I hope.

I knew Soren was a guy, but I can see what's kinda feminine about his face. I knew Janaff and Lucius though they someone in FE4 that confused me Mideel I think is his name and Azel did as ell.

I knew soren was't a girl but he looks a bit girly the only ones that confused me where mideel, (till I heard his death scream) dew and lucius.

Why does anyone thaught janaff was a girl I never had problems with him he just looked a bit kiddy

Edited by Sasori

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I might've for a little bit, but not really.

Lucius, on the other hand... when I first saw him I was like "I thought Monks were supposed to be boys"

• 3 weeks later...