Quiz

Each question you get right is 10 points. I will PM you your scores as soon as I can. Please request answers if you want them; I will PM them to you with your score. Also, all of these answers can be found here on Serenes Forest (except maybe the first bonus and I believe the 9th question is somewhere on the boards), so please do not look if you actually want to challenge yourself. If you cheat, don't bother posting it. Bonuses add 5 points to the score. The best score is 110 points. Lastly, I apologize for the singular/plural endings. I don't want to give clues to the answer in my question.

EDIT: VincentASM has a good idea: put it under spoiler, so nobody else can read it unless they really want to cheat.

1. How many units are in the original Dawn Brigade? These are the ally units that are hiding in the streets after 1-1. (Bonus: Who is their leader?)

2. How many SS weapons are there, not including Laguz Strike levels? Name them. EDIT: Don't include Fire, Wind and Thunder Tails. I forgot to tell you not to. You get bonus points for catching that, VincentASM :D

3. Which fire tome(s) has/have the best critical?

4. How many characters are in FE10? Do not include the Black Knight, but do include the second playthrough exclusive characters.

5. Which character(s) has/have the worst availability (counting each chapter as 1) before Part IV? Do not include the Black Knight or any unit that does not have any chapters before Part IV. Also, count a joining chapter as ½ chapter. (I.e., Leonardo comes on the 4th turn of 1-P. This counts as a half chapter for him. Micaiah joins on the first turn. This counts as a full chapter.)

6. Which class(es) has/have the best innate critical (i.e., all myrmidons get +5 critical)? How much do(es) that/those class(es) get?

7. What is the only Mastery Skill that's activation rate is (Strength)%? What class(es) does it belong to?

8. What terrain(s) do horses have the inability to move over?

9. Which character goes down in levels and stats once he/she is playable after appearing as an NPC? (Bonus: What level does he/she appear as as an NPC and what level does he/she join your party as?)

10. Besides Trueblades, Whispers, Vanguards, Chancellors and Assassins, which playable class(es) has/have the highest speed cap? What is the cap? EDIT: Sorry for the unclarity. Please do not include Laguz stats when they are doubled.

EDIT: The answers are now up, at post #20.

Edited by Hexmaster44

1. Five. Nolan is their leader.

2. Sixteen. Vague Katti, Alondite, Wishblade, Urvan, Double Bow, Rexflame, Rexbolt, Rexcalibur, Rexaura, Balberith, Ashera Staff, Matrona, Windtail, Firetail, Thundertail, Baselard

3. Arcfire?

4. 63. Or does that include the Black Knight? I remember reading it on a guidebook...

5. Nailah, Kyza, Lyre, Leanne?

6. +25 Critical, Trueblade

7. Tiger and Lions? No clue what they called in the English version. Then again I can't remember what it was in the Japanese version either >___<

8. Water, steps?

9. Kurthnaga. 15 to 12?

10. Raven King at 38?

I haven't played the game, but I just guessed them from my memories of working on the site pages : P

1. How many units are in the original Dawn Brigade? These are the ally units that are hiding in the streets after 1-1. (Bonus: Who is their leader?)

5. Nolan is the leader.

2. How many SS weapons are there, not including Laguz Strike levels? Name them.

11, 13 including the staves. Vague Katti, Alondite, Urvan, Wishblade, Double Bow, Baselard, Rexflame, Rexcalibur, Rexaura, Rexbolt, Balberith, and the staves Ashera Staff and Matrona.

Cymbeline with 10.

4. How many characters are in FE10? Do not include the Black Knight, but do include the second playthrough exclusive characters.

5. Which character(s) has/have the worst availability (counting each chapter as 1) before Part IV? Do not include the Black Knight or any unit that does not have any chapters before Part IV. Also, count a joining chapter as ½ chapter. (I.e., Leonardo comes on the 4th turn of 1-P. This counts as a half chapter for him. Micaiah joins on the first turn. This counts as a full chapter.)

Lucia. 1 chapter.

6. Which class(es) has/have the best innate critical (i.e., all myrmidons get +5 critical)? How much do(es) that/those class(es) get?

Assassin, +25.

7. What is the only Mastery Skill that's activation rate is (Strength)%? What class(es) does it belong to?

Roar, for Tigers.

Swamp, gaps, ledges, river, etc.

9. Which character goes down in levels and stats once he/she is playable after appearing as an NPC? (Bonus: What level does he/she appear as as an NPC and what level does he/she join your party as?)

I think it's Ena. I think she first appears as a level 25 NPC, then goes down to 22.

10. Besides Trueblades, Whispers, Vanguards, Chancellors and Assassins, which playable class(es) has/have the highest speed cap? What is the cap?

Raven King, 25 --> 50.

Under the new criteria, it's Seraph Knights at 36.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

5 Nolan

2. How many SS weapons are there, not including Laguz Strike levels? Name them. EDIT: Don't include Fire, Wind and Thunder Tails. I forgot to tell you not to. You get bonus points for catching that, VincentASM

1. Wishblade

2. Alondite

3. Urvan

4. Rexflame

5. Double Bow

6. Rexcaliber

7. Rexbolt

8. Rexaura

9. Ashera Staff

10. Basilard

11. Balberith

Cymbeline

70 i think.

I think its Sigrun and/or Tanith

Trueblades. i believe its a +20 crit

Colossus?? and it goes to Reavers. i may be wrong here.

sand

This one i fail since i just dont know.

10. Besides Trueblades, Whispers, Vanguards, Chancellors and Assassins, which playable class(es) has/have the highest speed cap? What is the cap? EDIT: Sorry for the unclarity. Please do not include Laguz stats when they are doubled.

Seraph Knights, maybe.

Edited by Florina Belmont

1. 5 and Nolan.

2. 11. Rex-Flame, Aura, Bolt, and Rexcalibur magically, Vague Katti and Alondite for swords, the Double Bow, Balberith, Wishblade, Urvan, and Baselard. Matrona and the Ashera staff if those count.

3. Cymbeline

4. Durn...71?

5. Lucia

6. Assassins with 25 crit.

7. Erm...It's on a laguz, but I forget what type.

8. Water, swamp, the tiles you climb.

9. No idea.

10. Seraph knights, with 36, methinks.

5 Nolan leads them

2. How many SS weapons are there, not including Laguz Strike levels? Name them. EDIT: Don't include Fire, Wind and Thunder Tails. I forgot to tell you not to. You get bonus points for catching that, VincentASM :D

13 Rexflame Rexaura Rexthunder Rexcaliber Balberith Uravn Baselard Double Bow Wishblade Alondite Matrona Ashera Staff Vouge Katti

cymberlibne(cant spell it very well but its Sanikes tome)

heck if i know around 70 my answer is 72

Lucia

Assassin +25(if you wanted a more common class then its Truebalde +20)

Savage the Wolfes

Walls ^_^ water Lava

Tuerouno however you spell it he starts at 15 goes down to 12

Pegknight?? 35?

Edited by Zath of the Sword

5. Nolan. I was surprsied when I read that in the manual, actually. >_>;

13. Vague Katti, Alondite, Wishblade, Urvan, Double Bow, Baselard, Rexflame, Rexbolt, Rexcalibur, Rexaura, Balberith, Matrona, Ashera Staff.

Cymbeline.

76, iirc.

Lucia.

Assassins. +25.

Roar. Tigers/Lions.

Water and ledges.

Kurth, I think. Either him, or Ena.

For Kurth, 25 to 20, I think.

Seraph Knight with 36.

Ugh. I'm probably wrong on a lot of them.

Edit: Request edit by the TC.

Edited by Ninji

Damn there are actual facts that I would never bother trying to remember! I will just answer the ones I know.

1. 5, Nolan is the leader

2. ... Rexbolt, Rexflame, Wishblade, Alondite, Vague Katti, Urvan, Double Bow. That's all I remember -_-

3. Don't know

4. About 70...?

5. Ummm... Tormod/Vika/Muarim?

6. Assassin 25%

7. Don't know

8. river, ledges,

9. Why would I know...? T.T

10. Hmmm... fast classes... Seraph knights?

Yup... I fail at fact questions...

5 Micaiah

2. How many SS weapons are there, not including Laguz Strike levels? Name them.

13 (Wishblade, Alondite, Vague Katti, Urvan, Baselard, Rexbolt, Rexflame, Rexcalibur, Double Bow, Matrona, Ashera Staff, Balberith, Rexaura).

Cymbeline

Lucia (2-2 only)

Assassin (crit +25), Marksman (crit +15), Trueblade (crit +20)

Roar (Lions, Tigers)

Water/Swamp

Kurthnaga

Marksmen (34...I think)

*requests answers*

5 of them. Nolan is theirleader, though Sothe and Micaiah run it.

2. How many SS weapons are there, not including Laguz Strike levels? Name them. EDIT: Don't include Fire, Wind and Thunder Tails. I forgot to tell you not to. You get bonus points for catching that, VincentASM

11. Vague Katti, Alondite, Wishblade, Urvan, Double Bow, Baselard, Rexflame, Rexbolt, Rexcalibur, Rexaura, Balberith. Its 13 if you count Matrona and Ashera Staff since they aren't really "weapons"

erm... Arcfire, forged tomes if you count them?

Lucia. One chapter of goodness.

Assassins get +25 critical.

Roar, which Tigers and Lions can use.

cliffs and water

Ena. She appears as level 25 in 4-1 and maybe 3-E but she appears at level 22 in endgame,

Vanguards have a spd cap of 37.

waits for answers...

1-They were 5. And Micaiah is the leader

2-13, they are Alondite, Vague Katti, Wishblade, Urvan, Double Bow, Baselard, RexFlame, RexCalibur, RexBolt, RexAura, Balberith, Matrona and Ashera Staff

3-Cymbeline IIRC

4-72 i think

5-Tormod, Maurim and Vika

6-Assassins have +25

7-Roar, Tigers and Lions get them.

8-Clouds?

9-I honestly don't know

10-Ashera, since this is not the answer you want, i will say Vanguard.

1. 5, and Nolan's the leader. WELL, SUPPOSED TO BE ANYWAY.

2. 13: Rexaura, Rexflame, Balberith, Rexcalibur, Rexbolt, Urvan, Alondite, Vague Katti, Baselard, Wishblade, Double Bow, Ashera Staff, Matrona

3. I thought you were referring to attack animations for a minute >_> Cymbeline.

4. Erm... 71?

5. Nailah and Rafiel? They only have 2 chapters.

6. Assassins, +25 crit

7. Roar. Tigers and Lions.

8. Swamps and ledges

9. Idk, I never pay attention to NPC's. It's probably either Ena or Kurth, though.

10. Seraph Knights = 36 speed cap

Da dum chaa~

1. 5 + Nolan

2. 14

3. Cymbeline

4. 70

5. Lucia

6. Assassins have + 25 crit

7. Tigers + lions have roar

8. Swamps ledges clouds trees sky the big gaps in the floor on endgame, and trees/forest

9.Seraph knights 40?

1. 5, Nolan's the leader

2. 15, Rexflame, Rexcalibur, Rexbolt, Rexaura, Balberith, Urvan, Vague Katti, Alondite, Ragnell, Amiti, Wishblade, Double Bow, Cymbeline, Baselard, Ashera Staff

3. Cymbeline

4. 72

5. Lucia

6. Trueblade, Marksmen, +20 each

7. Roar, tigers and lions

8. water/lakes/swamps/mountains/ledges

9. Ena, 4-1

10. Seraph Knights and Queen, 36 each

5 of them. Nolan is theirleader

11. Vague Katti, Alondite, Wishblade, Urvan, Double Bow, Baselard, Rexflame, Rexbolt, Rexcalibur, Rexaura, Balberith. Its 13 if you count Matrona and Ashera Staff since they aren't really "weapons"

Cymbeline

Lucia. One chapter.

Assassins get +25 critical.

Roar, which Tigers and Lions can use.

Water, Swamp, Cliff

Ena. She appears as level 25 in 4-1 and maybe 3-E but she appears at level 22 in endgame, also Kurthanga

Vanguards have a spd cap of 37.

Answers?

Edited by Gordaran

5/Nolan is the leader

11 not counting Matrona (not sure if it counts because it's not a "weapon")

oh crap.... uhhhh..... I dunno, Rexflame?

Tormod, Vika, Muarim, Nealuchi, Rafiel, Nailah

Assassins (a.k.a. Volke) +25 crit

Roar, the Tiger class

River

Damn this is a good one.... I dunno, Ena, Tibarn, Skrimir?

Marksmen have 36 I believe. Sentinal(Lancer) might be up there as well, but overall I'm not too sure actually

Edited by CGV

I apologize for all the people whose scores haven't been graded. I was away last week. I'll just post the answers publicly for those who are interested.

1. There are 5 and their leader is officially Nolan.

2. There are 13. Give yourself half credit if you said 11 and left out the staves, they aren't really "weapons". Vague Katti, Alondite, Wishblade, Urvan, Double Bow, Baselard, Rexbolt, Rexcalibur, Rexflame, Rexaura, Balberith (Matrona, Ashera Staff).

3. Cymbeline, with 10 critical.

4. There are 72.

5. Lucia has 1 chapter (2-2).

6. The lone Assassin gets +25 crit.

7. Roar belongs to Lions and Tigers and bears!

8. Water/River, Gaps/Ledges and the obvious ones (trees, holes in endgame chapters, etc.) Take off half credit if you said Swamp because horses can move through it.

9. Ena, as an NPC in 3-E, is at level 25. She joins in 4-E-1 at level 22.

10. The cap belongs to Seraph Knights, with 36.