Who's your favorite Gaiden Chapter character?

Who?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

• Athena
    • Horace
    • Etzel
    • Ymir
    • I kill them all
  2. 2. Gotoh or Nagi?

• Gotoh
    • Nagi

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I choose Etzel and Gotoh. Horace is a pain to get. Athena is worse than Navarre, who usually ends up getting ditched anyways. Ymir, well he just sucks compared to my team by that point. Etzel gets use because I usually have an empty slot then (I've taken whoever's the best from each class and killed off everyone else), and he can do some damage when I need him to, and has staff utility, which can be quite useful in this game since enemies actually have a decent chance at hitting you.

I choose Gotoh since an extra fortify and swarm is fun, plus Marth needs Falchion to do anything worthwhile late game.

Edited by Slize

I picked Horace since I like to use him as a mid game tank.

Nagi since I usually 1 turn the final chapter. If I'm making a Wi-Fi team, then Gotoh.

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

My vote went to Etzel and Nagi. No real reason.

More or less, because of Nagi+Tiki combo, and because Etzel is the only default dark-magic user in the game (if I can call him that)

• 2 weeks later...

Athena Since she is useful from the start. I Go 24x every playthrough (Extra Aura+Excalibur FTW) But I never use Nagi. :huh: Gotoh also sucks hard.

Edited by TheCilver

I voted Athena and Gotoh. Although Etzel gets an honorable mention for being a decent magic user with Starlight and Excalibur utility when he joins.

Athena for being the best out of all of 'em. Gotoh for decent magic usage, and the Swarm tome. Nagi's good too, even for a spare Divinestone, but thanks to two little things called the Starsphere and Lena's Hammerne staff, I usually don't have much to worry about for Tiki's offensive game.

EDIT: @Blacknight9: Thanks for reminding me! I don't know why I forgot about that. :)

Edited by Little Al

I voted Athena and Gotoh. Although Etzel gets an honorable mention for being a decent magic user with Starlight and Excalibur utility when he joins.

Athena for being the best out of all of 'em. Gotoh for decent magic usage, and the Swarm tome. Nagi's good too, even for a spare Divinestone, but thanks to a little thing called the Starsphere, I usually don't have much to worry about for Tiki's offensive game.

hamerene says hi too

• 3 weeks later...

Athena is the best choice since she's Navarre's copy, Horace isn't worth the effort, Etzel and Ymir are even worst.

I go for Gotoh just because you obtain Thoron and Swarm for Wi-fi battles and since a well-trained Tiki is the double of Nagi.

Go for it!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a copy of Navarre? Please explain.

Anyway, Athena's the only person who stays on my gaiden chapter team. All other gaiden units are killed off.

And Gotoh is much better than Nagi. Her only use is doing 45 damage to the final boss. But Tiki can do 40. At base level.