• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Being short is just so inconvenient. You can't reach anything! ;~;

Now that you mention it, there's this really short old lady who lives in my town. She once asked me to get a gallon of milk from the store for her because she couldn't reach them.

Edited by Charlie

Unplugging the controller while repeatedly pressing A + B fast works too. Just get someone to unplug the controller while you're pressing A+B on the N64, that is.

Oh, I discovered that at some point but it still wasn't enough because I didn't have anyone to unplug the controller for me and couldn't simultaneously hit A+B well enough while holding the controller with 1 hand.

Edited by Sirius

Unplugging the controller while repeatedly pressing A + B fast works too. Just get someone to unplug the controller while you're pressing A+B on the N64, that is.

I'll definitely try that after my walk!

This one once cast Hold Person on my mage so he could have a crown that boosted Int, shortly after I had saved his butt from a pursuing demon

And all just because that crown emitted an eerie light that made his face look somber

You heard me right, he kept a magic item for fucking looks

Wow. That's pretty screwed.

That act 2.

Time over. Time over everytime.

One of the two times I've ever timed over. Other was Sandopolis Act 2.

Oh, I discovered that at some point but it still wasn't enough because I didn't have anyone to unplug the controller for me and couldn't simultaneously hit A+B well enough while holding the controller with 1 hand.

When your character is winding up very fast, give the signal to unplug the controller. Always works for me.

The thing is, I always die after that (fucking jumprope...). ;n;

You can just press jump very gently, don't press it too hard.

If they're cool then that's cool.

Yes Roxas I am 4'10" so you are taller than I am. =[

Oh! That... is quite short indeed. XD

Now that you mention it, there's this really short old lady who lives in my town. She once asked me to get a gallon of milk from the store for her because she couldn't reach them.

Waaaahhhh I hate it so much ;A;

I mean all I really want is to at least reach around 5'3" but that would be impossible by now.

Oh! That... is quite short indeed. XD

;~;

Ehhh. Not an issue for me.

Ehhhh....

=D

I actually don't remember act 2 that much and can't remember if I timed out in it before.

Yeah, parts of it (especially getting flattened from the spikes) I did notice look that way. <_<

Yeah, parts of it (especially getting flattened from the spikes) I did notice look that way. <_<

Heehee mostly what I was thinking of the most is that everybody knows that you gotta hop over the areas with the moving spikes whether they're pointing above the ground or below it~

There are definitely some in there though that can get to be a bit of an annoying problem though xD

Freohr beat me to it, but how much of this WASN'T intentional or caused by clumsiness?

It was all intentional when I recorded it, ut when I had played it last night I ran into every single one of these mistakes. Some multiple times (I'm looking at you, Caterkiller glitch)